F.O.S.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BC RICH WARLOCK-NJ-USA (fleaMarket-Find)

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

BC RICH WARLOCK-NJ-USA (fleaMarket-Find) - Page 2 Empty Re: BC RICH WARLOCK-NJ-USA (fleaMarket-Find)

Post  Lorne Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:40 am

I try to be, when I have time

I am also one of the 2 Admins of the BC Rich Players forum and the main researcher for the Unofficial B.C.Rich serial number Archive, and recently got my name mentioned in the Premier Guitar magazine, for helping them with their article on B.C.Rich

Here are most of my basses

BC RICH WARLOCK-NJ-USA (fleaMarket-Find) - Page 2 DSC00160

Very Happy

Lorne

Back to top Go down

BC RICH WARLOCK-NJ-USA (fleaMarket-Find) - Page 2 Empty Re: BC RICH WARLOCK-NJ-USA (fleaMarket-Find)

Post  z Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:38 pm

Wow, nice!

As usual I think Dace already got rid of that gear and is on a new set.
(Ibanez S guitar + Vox VT15 amp)

Z
z
z
Admin

http://atomicforcerecords.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lorne Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:42 pm

Cool, I just sold a Flame maple Ibanez RG 570

Lorne

Back to top Go down

Post  z Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:44 pm

Lorne wrote:Cool, I just sold a Flame maple Ibanez RG 570

Nice! Dace's favorite guitar is the Ibanez S 470. He's had several.

I have an Ibanez Xiphos which I love. And 4 other electrics right now:
(Fender Strat American 50th Ann. DLX, Dean Razor Dimebag Flying V, MIM Telecaster, Epiphone SG modded
with SD Blackouts).

Z
z
z
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lorne Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:22 pm

I only have 2 guitars here right now, a 1988 B.C.Rich Condor and a 1995 USA B.C.Rich Ignitor, both of which belong to my friend in Poland, but they've been here at least 2 years Shocked Laughing

Lorne

Back to top Go down

Post  z Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:23 pm

Lorne wrote:I only have 2 guitars here right now, a 1988 B.C.Rich Condor and a 1995 USA B.C.Rich Ignitor, both of which belong to my friend in Poland, but they've been here at least 2 years Shocked Laughing

Ha ha! I know how that goes. I have an Alvarez 12 string from a friend that I've had at least 10 years.
I keep offering to send it to him (I don't play acoustic much) but he doesn't seem to want it back.

Z
z
z
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2