F.O.S.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Album (Make that TWO) Artwork-Perview

4 posters

Go down

New Album (Make that TWO) Artwork-Perview Empty New Album (Make that TWO) Artwork-Perview

Post  DACE Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:14 am

ZERO RETURN- 15 tunes. Artwork by Star4mation. Epic for me, (being 15 tracks).

These tunes are from the (Electro-Flow) Project, and my newer (FUNGUS) tunes.
Got in down to 15 tracks from 22.

The flow is good on this one because theres some Mellow, some Heavy, some Electro tunes mixed thru-out the track list.

Need to send them to Z for Mastering.
And Steve is not done with the Art yet.
But i got the track list in order, and im happy with the tunes.

Prob be a month or by the end of this month?

Z- Mike has another Solo-Album ready. I need to get you the tunes, and you will need to Master them. I/We, are going to give this to Mike for his Xmass gift. He does not know im doing it. The tunes have been ready awhile, but im making him wait to put it out. He will be OVERJOYED to get this..Smile
(I need to do his Artwork) then i will send it to you.

After my new one, Mikes new one, FUNGUS-BAND Album..Smile be about feb-2011 i hope.

DACE>

Last edited by DACE on Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:34 am; edited 2 times in total
DACE
DACE
Admin

Back to top Go down

New Album (Make that TWO) Artwork-Perview Empty Re: New Album (Make that TWO) Artwork-Perview

Post  z Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:08 am

DACE wrote:ZERO RETURN- 15 tunes. Artwork by Star4mation. Epic for me, (being 15 tracks).

These tunes are from the (Electro-Flow) Project, and my newer (FUNGUS) tunes.
Got in down to 15 tracks from 22.

The flow is good on this one because theres some Mellow, some Heavy, some Electro tunes mixed thru-out the track list.

Need to send them to Z for Mastering.
And Steve is not done with the Art yet.
But i got the track list in order, and im happy with the tunes.

Prob be a month or by the end of this month?

Z- Mike has another Solo-Album ready. I need to get you the tunes, and you will need to Master them. I/We, are going to give this to Mike for his Xmass gift. He does not know im doing it. The tunes have been ready awhile, but im making him wait to put it out. He will be OVERJOYED to get this..Smile
(I need to do his Artwork) then i will send it to you.

After my new one, Mikes new one, FUNGUS-BAND Album..Smile be about feb-2011 i hope.

DACE>

Wow! Great news all around!!

15 Tracks! Better put a warning label on that sucker. People might get lost in the FLOW and never get out cheers cheers cheers Cool

Z
z
z
Admin

http://atomicforcerecords.com

Back to top Go down

New Album (Make that TWO) Artwork-Perview Empty Re: New Album (Make that TWO) Artwork-Perview

Post  globaltrancemission Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:40 pm

Looking forward to that DACE.....a 15 track guitar fest Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
globaltrancemission
globaltrancemission
Admin

http://www.globaltrancemission.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  DACE Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:57 pm

globaltrancemission wrote:Looking forward to that DACE.....a 15 track guitar fest Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

ALL Vocal tunes...Smile But yes, guitar also. But there Vocal tunes for sure.
The words have ALOT of meaning! There my 45 years on this earth living a hrad life.
Guitar??? Just what we need, another guitarist... Laughing I could care less about that part of these, really do. These are my LIFE in words. Guitar is just alone for the ride, in the BACK seat..Smile Happy about that. 30 years and im making SONGS that are my life in words (and) in music form.
Unlike my last two, no bass, lots of keys and synth loops, more drum work, more production time. FAR more than a guitar Album. FAR more.
Matter of fact..One has NO guitar, 2 very little. The rest no more than 40% guitar in the mix, most less than that.
Thanks Peter. Im very excited about this one. It has better flow as an Album.
Its 2 fazes in one...2 Albums in one i guess... Very Happy Cool cheers
DACE>
DACE
DACE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  globaltrancemission Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:19 pm

I'm excited too after hearing your Elektro Flow track Smile Smile

Don't underestimate the guitar in your tracks DACE.....I know what you mean about the importance of the vocals and the emotion contained in the songs but your guitar also speaks volumes to those who know you and it helps the vocals to be delivered......but you know that anyway Smile
globaltrancemission
globaltrancemission
Admin

http://www.globaltrancemission.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  DACE Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:26 pm

globaltrancemission wrote:I'm excited too after hearing your Elektro Flow track Smile Smile

Don't underestimate the guitar in your tracks DACE.....I know what you mean about the importance of the vocals and the emotion contained in the songs but your guitar also speaks volumes to those who know you and it helps the vocals to be delivered......but you know that anyway Smile

Yes, it took 30 years for the guitar to make ME talk...Smile I owe it for that. Vocals have helped me "hear" my guitar playing so much. There hand-in-hand, as you speak..Smile
SO happy you Dig it Peter..Your the best bro.
DACE>
DACE
DACE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star4mation Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:53 pm

Dace ,I'm going to try and send you that Angel image that you liked from my Renderosity gallery later. I think I have enough graphics software working on this useless PC!! LOL Smile
Check your e-mail it's a 10.6 Mb file!! If you dont't get it let me know and I will compress it a bit Smile
Star4mation
Star4mation
Admin

http://star4mation.daportfolio.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  DACE Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:28 pm

Yes, you have to Steve,, I have a 10 MB limit.
DACE>
DACE
DACE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star4mation Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:31 pm

DACE wrote:Yes, you have to Steve,, I have a 10 MB limit.
DACE>

OK Dace. Sending you a smaller one Smile
Star4mation
Star4mation
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DACE Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:09 pm

Got them..Smile
Thanks Steve.
Awesome Art man! Awesome.
DACE>
DACE
DACE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DACE Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:04 am

Well...Looks like TWO new Albums at once...(ZERO RETURN) & (FUTURE WINGS)
Like Queen did...Smile The artwork Steve gave me looks GREAT inverted, so same art for both..One Dark, one light.

I was looking thru folders...I have 7 instermantals, and allready 6 new vocal-tunes.
Will pick from those for (Future Wings)....Like that Title Z????... Laughing
Like with (Flows) One vocal-one instr,- in ordering the tracks..Smile

OK...Off to work on this.

DACE>
DACE
DACE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DACE Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:44 am

DACE wrote:Well...Looks like TWO new Albums at once...(ZERO RETURN) & (FUTURE WINGS)
Like Queen did...Smile The artwork Steve gave me looks GREAT inverted, so same art for both..One Dark, one light.

I was looking thru folders...I have 7 instermantals, and allready 6 new vocal-tunes.
Will pick from those for (Future Wings)....Like that Title Z????... Laughing
Like with (Flows) One vocal-one instr,- in ordering the tracks..Smile

OK...Off to work on this.

DACE>

Here is a perview of the Artwork.
Steve and I were working on this and he said check this one out.
I freaked out on it! SOOOO COOL....It was on His Website and i asked if i could use it.
He said YES! MAN i was happy.

I found that inverted nice right off, NOT knowing i was headed for 2 Albums at once.
I take from QUEEN with this artwork-album wise.
ALSO take from Z with the name (Future Wings)
(ZERO RETURN) was the name of the very first track i uploaded years ago on MIX.
So it make since now.

WELL CRAP! Pic host here is down! Be right back with the pics..

DACE>

DACE
DACE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DACE Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:25 am

Front cover art for (ZERO RETURN)
New Album (Make that TWO) Artwork-Perview ZERORETURN-front-font

Front cover art for (FUTURE WINGS)
New Album (Make that TWO) Artwork-Perview FutureWingsFront-FONT

DACE
DACE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star4mation Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:13 pm

Looks fantastic Dace! So glad you liked the image. Smile
Future Wings, great title Smile
Star4mation
Star4mation
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DACE Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:40 pm

Got all the font-work done for both Albums today..And the track-lists and tunes in folders....Smile

The next OUE SANCTUM Album is also ready...Its called (TIME VOIDS)...Because its a few tracks from each album that did not get used, and a few new ones, and one Z wrote..Its tracks from different times from the band. Theres 9 tunes. The band is on "hold" and this will get everything tidied-up for awhile. There good tunes and need to be on an Album..Might be the last for OS??? Might not...

Prob put the OS Album up before mine??? not sure...Its alot on Z being 3 albums..And he is working on getting Mikes 2nd Solo album up right now. So, be awhile.

But im about all caught-up on music and Albums...Smile

DACE>

DACE>

DACE
DACE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DACE Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:00 am

Z is holding ALL 25 tracks to both Albums...Smile
A whole day to email them.

DACE>
DACE
DACE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  z Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:38 am

LOVE THE ARTWORK!

Mastering the songs and putting up the albums soon....

Z
z
z
Admin

http://atomicforcerecords.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down