F.O.S.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A story about an Album.

2 posters

Go down

A story about an Album. Empty A story about an Album.

Post  DACE Thu May 13, 2010 4:54 pm

Well, there was 2 really..The first one was me asking myself WHY i still do music, what is it about it i like...That one was fun and easy. (FLOWS)

THEN....I had to move forward (BIG mistake), i guess, on my part...SO i thought about all my "friends" and people i know online, The Anubes group, and all they did for me as a person and my music over the years.
LONG STORY SHORT...I did some songs about that and them..(none of them heard that in those songs)...I did things they told me i should in my music over the years (sing), and these songs were full of years listening a caring about "people" and music.
RIGHT after this Album was done, Anubes shut down, Nigel stop talking to me (Album was mostly about him and the Anubes)...Comments were few and weak on these songs. I had it in my mind i had after YEARS, I learned to make GREAT music. Most just said it was "good". ANYWAY..Thats how it went down. Fault of none. Just how it IS.

I wish this Album would have been what I wanted it to be. Never put so much into ANYTHING! Never LOST so much. The Album was called (Magic Forest Sounds)..lololololololololol....Wrong kind of magic i guess? I cant listen to the songs, i hate the Title. I know there my best tunes ever, but i cant stand to listen.

Thats the SHORT story...You really dont want to hear the LONG story.
Let me just say I put alot into it. I should NOT have.

I never really thought in "albums" terms, NOW I know why.

Im writing this for myself. not for YOU , or cause i want or need YOUR understanding. I need MY understanding. I feel stupid for try'n to give to people something they could care less about. I dont know WHY i did this Album? It was a feeling i was getting somewhere i guess???? And i see i was now..getting NOWHERE like allways with music and people. Im starting to just feel hate for both. Sorry, there just feelings tho. MINE....And THAT IS my fault.

Now im gona go take a SHIT!... Laughing Laughing Laughing

IM DOING THE BEST I CAN, IM DOING THE BEST I EVER DID! NOW GO AWAY!

DACE>
DACE
DACE
Admin

Back to top Go down

A story about an Album. Empty Re: A story about an Album.

Post  z Fri May 14, 2010 9:45 am

Creation is never wasted.
Even when you feel it is.

It's a snapshot in time.

I love the album. Even if I didn't get all the meaning.
It's going up, so I can BUY my very own copy Very Happy

Anubes didn't close because of MFS.
There were a LOT of nails in that coffin.
If anything, it stayed open an extra YEAR because of us.

Z
z
z
Admin

http://atomicforcerecords.com

Back to top Go down