F.O.S.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peter on MIX....

3 posters

Go down

Peter on MIX.... Empty Peter on MIX....

Post  DACE Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:18 am

..And im happy to see that. Its great to have you there Peter. Important to get your tunes out there to be heard.

I posted about your webpage on Facebook...FB would be great promo-move also. I stayed away from there a VERY long time, glad i joined..Its helped me alot.

Anyway..WELCOME to MIX Peter.
I cant stream cause of the rain here, get to you tunes SOONEST!
DACE>
DACE
DACE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Peter on MIX.... Empty Re: Peter on MIX....

Post  Rick k Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:20 am

it was a pleasant surprise to see Darkstarcruiser over at Mix, great to have Peter over there.
I'll be checking out some tunes real soon!!

Rick
Rick k
Rick k

Back to top Go down

Post  globaltrancemission Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:54 pm

Thanks Dace and Rick.

I thought the Darkstarcruiser tracks needed to go on there being more Rock based.

Only 2 tracks allowed on Day 1 but I can put another 3 on there to fill the 5 slots.

Got a nice review from Nigel too......he didn't realise who Darkstarcruiser was at first and then it came to him LOL !!!!

I still have another dormant account over there as Global Trancemission which I will add to soon and maybe upgrade that one to allow more tracks to be added.

Been doing a few reviews too in order to build up my profile Smile
globaltrancemission
globaltrancemission
Admin

http://www.globaltrancemission.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  DACE Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:33 pm

I feel we must put our music everywhere we can find online. You have to get it out there to find FANS for your music in order to start getting it to SELL. These OMDS are great for hoasting, and promoing our music. There great to (LINK) FANS to...WHY artist on these OMDS wont buy each others music I DO NOT KNOW..They will buy the NEW ACDC best of tho..LOLOL.,...Not the point, point is to find FANS and have links to sites to promo your music. Good move Peter. You know in most ways, its waisted time on the OMDs, but in others (finding fans), a must really. ALL links should be on ALL pages. In time, fans will be found, Albums, music will sell...
MIX offers a cool site for FREE. And Artist on these OMDS have good adive, and are helpfull in many ways getting our music heard. We all need to now find out how to find FANS, ones that will BUY our music. Facebook has been KEY for this, for me. And i just got on there a few weeks ago.
What we have ALL done is setup all these sites, website,label, then stoped! thinking "now what"....(Now what) is FIND FANS...They will ask on there own where to (buy).....just link them to ya music, and they will want to have it. Its happening for me slowly right now. And its FB that has made that happen.
This is a TIME thing, and not stoping....You do this long enuff, your music will find FANs, and it WILL SELL....Its just REAL SLOW! Im try'n to find FANS for my friends as i go along also. That will work hand-N-hand for all.
Anyway...From what i see, you are setup Peter, keep at it, find FANS.. cheers
DACE>
DACE
DACE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  globaltrancemission Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:24 pm

Absolutely right DACE.....it's networking and it's something that had to be done.

I've been steadily working on it these past few weeks instead of making music because its important.

So far:

Global Trancemission site is up to date and streaming the new forthcoming album.

Opening the Cosmic Gate is also now on Soundclick on the GT page and is for sale there.

Updated MySpace Global Trancemission and added tracks from the album.

Created a MySpace page for Darkstarcruiser with some tracks .

Created the new Darkstarcruiser.com site.

There is still things to do.....I haven't been to Facebook yet or Twitter.

There are other sites I have found too that look interesting and I will post anything that works so that you guys can decide what you might want.

I also will be putting Global Trancemission tracks onto Mixposure as my old account is still open and I may upgrade that one to put more tracks on.

So I am keeping busy.....but I keep checking here and posting also Smile
globaltrancemission
globaltrancemission
Admin

http://www.globaltrancemission.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  DACE Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:21 pm

I need everyone one to post ALL there links somewhere here so i can help promo. or put them in your sigs. Im try'n to start a blog-site for this also, but its not going great yet, been thru 3 sites, cant get one to work right.
Post ALL your links somewhere everyone.
Thanks
DACE>
DACE
DACE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down