F.O.S.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friendships-Thanks-and Thoughts.

2 posters

Go down

Friendships-Thanks-and Thoughts. Empty Friendships-Thanks-and Thoughts.

Post  DACE Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:32 am

IN SHORT!
Friendships) are so important. At times they may not seem so. Other times they can save your life, or help you greatly get thru the hard spots.
We all have friends that really do care about us.
More than we prob know.
I know i have alot of friends. They care about me. They think of me.
I feel thats how you know who your friends are, you think of them. There in your thoughts.

Thanks) are very important. We need to thank our friends so they know how we feel.
And we need to do it alot. I try very hard to do that.
As with friendships, some times these thanks dont sink in. We say it to each other alot and we dont take it to heart every time.

I want to thank you ALL here at FOS for your friendship. Its really helping me at this time in my life. SO much more than you might think. You guys are THE BEST!

BIG TIME Thanks to Z!!!! For the help with my Albums. Reason is its helping SO much is at this time, my life is out of my control..I can get anything done, i feel hopeless about it, im so behind and everything is lacking, and unfinished!!
But getting these Albums done really helps because its ONE thing thats getting in order. Your life out of control is a norm, but when your personal Art is, thats bad!
Z has helped me with this greatly! ALL the OS music is IN ORDER and done with for now.
ALL my newer tracks are headed to Z to be put out on AFR.
AFR Album and my sales thing is coming together.

ALL thanks to Z!!!! Well, really Thanks to his friendship to me.
I love bro...And your right man! We really are "brothers" in so many ways.
We are even different like brothers are. I have one, so i know.

Some thoughts, and thanks to my friends that help me thru.

DACE>

DACE
DACE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Friendships-Thanks-and Thoughts. Empty Re: Friendships-Thanks-and Thoughts.

Post  z Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:37 am

Right back at you Dace!

Thanks for all you do. I know you think it's not much, but that is not true at all.

You have responded over the years to my posts, when I have been beyond depressed.
You gave good reviews to music other people did not even understand.
You encouraged me to be me and stand up for my work.
You got me out of my element and on stage with no safety net (and I had a blast doing it).
Your guitar playing inspired me to play more, and better, and made me hear lyrics which
started the whole Damnation Allies thing rolling.
You took Mikey under your wing and did SO much for him. Even though you were barely scraping by yourself.

You do a lot bro. And you are a great example of what a man should be.

If your wallet was as big as your heart, you would be a king.

cheers king

Z
z
z
Admin

http://atomicforcerecords.com

Back to top Go down