F.O.S.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can ya hear that train, come'n down on me

+2
edrury
DACE
6 posters

Go down

Can ya hear that train, come'n down on me Empty Can ya hear that train, come'n down on me

Post  DACE Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:15 pm

Thought is was about time for a FUNGUS-SUPRISE-TRACK.....SO...here ya go.

My least fave style of music, but there is some i really like from the past.

Lyric is about life, and your time is coming......Life is short people...Can ya hear YOUR train????

Can ya hear that train, come'n down on me by FUNGUS/DACE
DACE
DACE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Can ya hear that train, come'n down on me Empty Re: Can ya hear that train, come'n down on me

Post  DACE Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:21 pm

Might add...This is ONLY a drum track,vocal,and 2 tracks of my new SX-TELE, 3 pickups, all uased on the fly..NO production...Just messing about..And have not played in awhile...But HAVE been working the Country-licks alot on the TELE..Smile

I CAN PICK!....Its just been YEARS!...Theres some HOT ASS COUNTRY guitar licks, really is....

Z...ill show you some country licks next time we get together..I use them in Metal, and Fungus stuff alot..Its just they dont sound country distorted..

cheers

I AM a Country-boy....cant get away from that part..Its "in" me and my music. As the Blues are, Jazz, rock, Metal, ect.....ANYWAY!!!! study

DACE>
DACE
DACE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Can ya hear that train, come'n down on me Empty Re: Can ya hear that train, come'n down on me

Post  edrury Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:41 pm

Country, yeah and a more than a little blues as well. That Tele sounds great!
edrury
edrury

http://www.EdDrury.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DACE Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:53 pm

edrury wrote:Country, yeah and a more than a little blues as well. That Tele sounds great!

Thanks Ed...Yes it DO..Smile

Reminds me of a story......Les Paul was setting in the studio playing, Producer walks in and says, "MAN THAT GUITAR SOUNDS GOOD'...Les puts the guitar down and says, "HOW DOES IT SOUND NOW"?...lololol....Yep... Smile

This is a slap-job-recording...I can make the Tele sound WAY better...But i like the track. Just see NO need with so few listening......Well, they may be listening, just not commenting?? I could care less at this point. I play for ME....Just try to be nice and share my love, as we all do. I play WAY more than I record now. Just like before i came online. This is a GOOD thing really.

Sure APP the listen and comment tho Ed..thank you brother.

DACE>
DACE
DACE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Strangesmile Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:22 pm

Hi Dace,

before 1 Year ago i heard my Train and he pick me up, but i jumping from the Train and i'm lucky i have not at the Moment a Ticket for this Train...

anyway a nice nice Song Dace!!!

See you around Mate

Ralf
Strangesmile
Strangesmile

http://strange-smile.soundawesome.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Star4mation Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:29 am

A real bluesy number Dace! Cool Smile
Star4mation
Star4mation
Admin

http://star4mation.daportfolio.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  DACE Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:59 am

Thank you Ralf...Good to see you around again. I have been wondering where you were.

Thanks Steve...Its a Jazz, beat, Country licks played with a blues feel.

I like it way to much for what it is...And thats got me thinking...

DACE>
DACE
DACE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star4mation Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:14 am

It's a great track Dace, that Tele is a nice sounding guitar.
Star4mation
Star4mation
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ftlpope Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:28 am

You know Dace it is hard for us English to get a handle on country music but it is not my least favourite. In the last year I bought a mandolin, banjo and I have a Squier Tele with Di Marzio pick ups. Some of us Brits are on a 11 day holiday thanks to Easter being close to May day and that darling royal wedding so I might do a bit of twanging myself. Your twang is quite dark and very you. ftlpope
ftlpope
ftlpope

Back to top Go down

Post  DACE Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:54 pm

ftlpope wrote:You know Dace it is hard for us English to get a handle on country music but it is not my least favourite. In the last year I bought a mandolin, banjo and I have a Squier Tele with Di Marzio pick ups. Some of us Brits are on a 11 day holiday thanks to Easter being close to May day and that darling royal wedding so I might do a bit of twanging myself. Your twang is quite dark and very you. ftlpope

AAAHhh...Thank you my friend...Yes, Its way more fun to play than listen to..Its SO much a "feel"...Ya got that feel, or ya dont with it. Country is a WIDE style also...Elements of other styles blend VERY well with the country style. Neat stuff in many ways...Faimly, friends, the land, all in Country..Good style.

DACE>
DACE
DACE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DACE Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:00 pm

Steve..SX brand....Im gona get 2 more of there guitars, and just use those. Keep my KENT tho...But going ALL (SX) guitars. Maybe i can get an endorsement after a buy a few??? I will only be useing there guitars, SO?? maybe, there a small company, so that helps on that.
LIKE THERE GUITARS...Tho i have only got one.....I can "tell" there what i need...Got the TELE, geting the STRAT-PFA-picks, and a SG style.
That will cover tones, and styles well for me...
About 350-400, for 3 guitars also..GOOD PRICE! there worth much more.

DACE>
DACE
DACE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  z Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:17 pm

Nice track! I have nothing against country-blues. Smile
Glad you finally have a Tele again.

Guitars sounds real nice. You sound like an Allman brother in this one.

Nicely done.... this is a good relaxing song for Good Friday.
sounds a little spiritual too.

Rock On Hillbilly Mountain Band!

Z
z
z
Admin

http://atomicforcerecords.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DACE Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:23 pm

z wrote:
Nice track! I have nothing against country-blues. Smile
Glad you finally have a Tele again.

Guitars sounds real nice. You sound like an Allman brother in this one.

Nicely done.... this is a good relaxing song for Good Friday.
sounds a little spiritual too.

Rock On Hillbilly Mountain Band!

Z

Z...not had a TELE for 15 years...Smile ENJOYING it....
Its one of my FAVE guitars tho...And a Strat.
They have one with a Strat trem-bar on it....Might get that one later on.

Its great to have a TELE for sure...Been AWHILE!.....

Z..so yours is your first Tele you owned??? Think so?? not sure...Great one to have.

DACE>
DACE
DACE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star4mation Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:39 pm

DACE wrote:Steve..SX brand....Im gona get 2 more of there guitars, and just use those. Keep my KENT tho...But going ALL (SX) guitars. Maybe i can get an endorsement after a buy a few??? I will only be useing there guitars, SO?? maybe, there a small company, so that helps on that.
LIKE THERE GUITARS...Tho i have only got one.....I can "tell" there what i need...Got the TELE, geting the STRAT-PFA-picks, and a SG style.
That will cover tones, and styles well for me...
About 350-400, for 3 guitars also..GOOD PRICE! there worth much more.

DACE>

Found a site selling SX guitars so I could take a propper look at them (http://undergroundguitarist.com/guitars) they sure look nice Dace! The HAWK MN is a beauty!, black, white or green Smile
Star4mation
Star4mation
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DACE Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:15 pm

Yes, i found them on Ebay..The reviews sold me on try'n them..GLAD I DID...Im happy with the TELE and its NOT a "big-name" company..LOVE that part....So, there like and for me..Smile
Im checking ya link..
DACE>
DACE
DACE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DACE Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:28 pm

Steve-Thats there BEST seller...Great reviews, and one there FIRST guitars...Good one im sure...

The (small-pix) really suck..But the bigger ones come NEAR to how GREAT they look in person...I was VERY suprised when i got mine..Then the sounds was great and plays FAB! HEAVY guitar...Solid as a ROCK..as a TELE should be. Heavy tho...

Heres the others i want to get...
(For it having PAF pickups) And beacuse i have the KENT for a reg-strat.
Can ya hear that train, come'n down on me P90s10
(cause it has a trem-bar) and it SO pretty..)
Can ya hear that train, come'n down on me Teleee10
(For Metal, and it looks KILLER) But some EMGs in this..Smile
Can ya hear that train, come'n down on me Eg2bot10
DACE
DACE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DACE Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:38 pm

Steve..That first one Strat-with PAF pickups is what i think would make a SUPER guitar for you....Im gona get one and check it out...Either order you one, or send you the one i get after i set it up for you right.

We are cutting the lumber off our land soon...MONEY!!!!.... Very Happy I dont need much as far as gear go's now..I have everything i "need"..few more guitars, IM SET....So, have that one in mind right now.

Now, i find GREAT guitars at VERY VERY low prices as you know (used), so...??? im looking tho..Smile

I will check on shiping..If its cheaper to just order and have it sent to you, ill do that. It would feel SO GREAT to send you a guitar..People have sent me gear, and it means a TON....I want to give again, like when i had money..I miss it...SO..WIN-WIN....Would be COOLER to get to play it first, set it up for you, then send..Smile put ya some KARMA on it... Cool

How do you like the "look" of that first guitar????

DACE>
DACE
DACE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Can ya hear that train, come'n down on me Empty Which guitars

Post  ftlpope Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:20 am

I still go with the Fender Gibson franchise. I have an Ibanez Destroyer bass but the shape is so uncomfortable. If you want value I think Epiphone are best. I have Epiphone Les Paul, SG, Dot and acoustic. The SG is mahogany 1966 re-issue (horrible finish) through neck (not bolted) for less than £200.

ftlpope
ftlpope
ftlpope

Back to top Go down

Can ya hear that train, come'n down on me Empty I have just seen the pics

Post  ftlpope Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:25 am

They look impressive - what make are they? The tele is the same colours as mine but I have not seen one with the wammy bar. ftlpope
ftlpope
ftlpope

Back to top Go down

Post  Star4mation Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:49 am

DACE wrote:Steve..That first one Strat-with PAF pickups is what i think would make a SUPER guitar for you....Im gona get one and check it out...Either order you one, or send you the one i get after i set it up for you right.

We are cutting the lumber off our land soon...MONEY!!!!.... Very Happy I dont need much as far as gear go's now..I have everything i "need"..few more guitars, IM SET....So, have that one in mind right now.

Now, i find GREAT guitars at VERY VERY low prices as you know (used), so...??? im looking tho..Smile

I will check on shiping..If its cheaper to just order and have it sent to you, ill do that. It would feel SO GREAT to send you a guitar..People have sent me gear, and it means a TON....I want to give again, like when i had money..I miss it...SO..WIN-WIN....Would be COOLER to get to play it first, set it up for you, then send..Smile put ya some KARMA on it... Cool

How do you like the "look" of that first guitar????

DACE>

The first one looks fantastic Dace! I love the shape, and that cream colour just looks awesome Smile
Star4mation
Star4mation
Admin

Back to top Go down

Can ya hear that train, come'n down on me Empty Are SX made in Spain?

Post  ftlpope Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:53 am

ftlpope
ftlpope
ftlpope

Back to top Go down

Post  DACE Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:19 am

ftlpope wrote:ftlpope

Not sure where there made...They are super great for the price...I have had 400 to 500 dollar guitars from about ALL big name companies and this SX i ordered tops them all in every way...Build, look, sound, playing, ect...If the next one get is the same, i feel safe in saying, TRY ONE for the money.

One thing im wanting is to get away from the mainstream MASS built guitars..I love Ibanez, Fender, ect....played them ALL, owned them all....I just want a great guitar with NO name or hipe connected to it...

I like building my own, but like low-end, small companies, STOCK guitars better...Was thinking of upgrading my Tele but said WHY??? all is fine with it stock. Same with my later 80s KENT, stock guitar, and its MAGICAL...Smile

These type guitars are like my music..They PISS people off because there not just like everyone eles.... Laughing But whats in a "name", what in doing what the MASS is?? not much....A good guitar is a good guitar...And I find i like most ALL guitars..They all have the Magic in SOME way....Some due to the fact there not high-end....In just a poor man that wants a good guitar, these type guitars FIT that fact. And I know im NOT paying in anyway for a "name"...Great deal that.

Anyway...Thanks guys. Fun stuff to talk about.

DACE>
DACE
DACE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star4mation Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:22 am

ftlpope wrote:ftlpope

Yes they are made in Spain. Here's their website http://www.sxguitarspain.com/sx_indice.htm Not much of a site and most of the links don't work but it does tell you a bit about them.
Star4mation
Star4mation
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DACE Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:27 am

And for about 100-150 bucks, you can own one and find out what you think..Smile

I would have NO prob getting MORE for mine than i paid...Smile

I , at first ordered mine to do just that, re-sale...But im not sure im gona keep selling guitars??? not on the scale i was wanting to anyway..

DACE>
DACE
DACE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star4mation Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:26 pm

Been reading all about PAF and P90 pickups. Lot of strat owners converting from single coil to P90's. Found a few soundclips, they do sound good! Been watching a lot of guitarists on YouTube too, they make it look so easy (and I know it sure as Hell ain't!!) LOL Smile
Star4mation
Star4mation
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum