F.O.S.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second Book Released -- Now it's time to PLAY DRUMS!!! :D

3 posters

Go down

Second Book Released -- Now it's time to PLAY DRUMS!!!  :D Empty Second Book Released -- Now it's time to PLAY DRUMS!!! :D

Post  z Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:01 pm

From the man who can't get a strange buzzing noise out of his head, to one who can't stop himself from killing, to the robot who wants to save his creator, Skin of Giants is full of strange and otherworldly stories. Stories of a girl that wants off the grid, and of an experiment gone horribly wrong. Stories about machines and men. Stories about love, loss, pain, joy, freedom, and forgiveness.

This collection of science fiction short stories is sure to make you feel, and think, and wonder.

The stories included are: Desert Voices, Transmute, Blood And Wire, Evanesce, Angela, Connections, Violins, Same As It Ever Was, The Unblinking Eye, Activation, The Flies Know, and Skin of Giants.

Second Book Released -- Now it's time to PLAY DRUMS!!!  :D 51JOC-kVfmL

It's a bit dark, but so is sex with the lights out.

(I've had the cover shot for a long time.... it's Shiprock in New Mexico [and is in the title story]
rest assured I will need Steve's help for the next cover!)

Z
z
z
Admin

http://atomicforcerecords.com

Back to top Go down

Second Book Released -- Now it's time to PLAY DRUMS!!!  :D Empty Re: Second Book Released -- Now it's time to PLAY DRUMS!!! :D

Post  DACE Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:08 pm

Congrats Z..Smile

DACE>
DACE
DACE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Second Book Released -- Now it's time to PLAY DRUMS!!!  :D Empty Re: Second Book Released -- Now it's time to PLAY DRUMS!!! :D

Post  DACE Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:13 pm

Z! Trippy the first part of your post go's PERFECT with my tune (I JUST CANT). The Punk one i did.

Listen to it agian with what you wrote in mind...Trippy...like the old days with me and you. (same wave-length) stuff.

DACE>

DACE
DACE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  z Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:35 pm

DACE wrote:Z! Trippy the first part of your post go's PERFECT with my tune (I JUST CANT). The Punk one i did.

Listen to it agian with what you wrote in mind...Trippy...like the old days with me and you. (same wave-length) stuff.

DACE>

Oh yeah, I see what you mean Very Happy That's intense... Everything's connected.

Z
z
z
Admin

http://atomicforcerecords.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Star4mation Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:40 pm

Way to go Z!! Smile Now get the Crystal Warrior sequal written!!! LOL Smile
Star4mation
Star4mation
Admin

http://star4mation.daportfolio.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down