F.O.S.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a little help? haha

4 posters

Go down

a little help?  haha Empty a little help? haha

Post  GinjaBug Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:17 pm

hey, i just hooked up a computer my grandpa gave me and i've been spending time deleting old files...the main drive "C" was pretty full. i can only stream lo-fi music online and can't seem to DL anything or watch videos anywhere...i checked all settings, and they seem to be set correctly. anyone have any idea what's up with that? or do i just need to free up more space? i have no idea what half these programs are on here, and to be honest, not sure i will ever use most of them. i'd like to keep them just incase, though. what can i do? i miss being able to listen to music and watch videos. and i need room to reinstall all my design and music software aswell...it's a tight squeeze!! Sad

thanks!
loves and hugs
GinjaBug
GinjaBug

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=693311

Back to top Go down

a little help?  haha Empty Re: a little help? haha

Post  DACE Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:35 pm

PC? or Laptop?
DACE>
DACE
DACE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  z Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:43 pm

GinNger wrote:hey, i just hooked up a computer my grandpa gave me and i've been spending time deleting old files...the main drive "C" was pretty full. i can only stream lo-fi music online and can't seem to DL anything or watch videos anywhere...i checked all settings, and they seem to be set correctly. anyone have any idea what's up with that? or do i just need to free up more space? i have no idea what half these programs are on here, and to be honest, not sure i will ever use most of them. i'd like to keep them just incase, though. what can i do? i miss being able to listen to music and watch videos. and i need room to reinstall all my design and music software aswell...it's a tight squeeze!! Sad

thanks!
loves and hugs

Try going to www.firefox.com and downloaded the latest browser.
Or go to microsoft.com and get the newest version of IE.

You might also be able to just use Windows Update (under control panel?) to bring everything back up to speed.

Z

z
z
Admin

http://atomicforcerecords.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Star4mation Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:24 am

You might want to run a virus scan GinN. Also check how much RAM (memory) you've got. If you have less than 1Gb that could be your problem. Smile
Star4mation
Star4mation
Admin

http://star4mation.daportfolio.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum