F.O.S.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MIC testing, compairing, and setting.

2 posters

Go down

MIC testing, compairing, and setting. Empty MIC testing, compairing, and setting.

Post  DACE Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:24 pm

OK...Z sent me an AKG Mic, and Rick sent me a Audio Technica, and i had a Behringer.
The Mics are:
Like a Star @ heaven AKG-D95-S
Like a Star @ heaven Audio Technica 440-D
Like a Star @ heaven Behringer XM-8500

I started out by getting a few setting on the POD better for vocals than I had.
As i use two or 3 different settings and takes of vocals, RARE just one vocal with me, as with guitars.
Anyway...Got some nice hot settings going.
Then i tested each Mic out.
Like them ALL 3 because there SO different from one another. No "best". All good mics.

To me the Audio-tech sounds SOOooo Great with my voice, as the AKG does. AKG is warmer, but the A.T is clearer and smoother.
Behringer is pretty good, but sounds better and an Amp speaker.
AKG sounds SUPER on the Amp speaker!!!!

I did a tune that WAS going to be just a Mic-Demo..LOL...Tuned into a SUPER TUNE!
SO, i got a song out of this, and thats not even what i was doing.
This tune i picked the Audio-Tech mic for vocals.
The last tune i put up is the AKG.

Im uploading now and will post here and in killer-jams also.

I had real good mic that was a Radio Shack mic, but it sounded SO great. I used it a TON. I gave that one to Mike. Its a great mic, and he needed that.

A could not ask for a better set of mics. Thanks Rick and Z!!!!!

DACE>

DACE
DACE
Admin

Back to top Go down

MIC testing, compairing, and setting. Empty Re: MIC testing, compairing, and setting.

Post  Rick k Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:58 pm

my pleasure Dace! Smile
just heard your new one Very Happy Thanks so much for that! I think its the first time someone did a song for me.

The mic sounds great.

Rick
Rick k
Rick k

Back to top Go down

MIC testing, compairing, and setting. Empty Re: MIC testing, compairing, and setting.

Post  DACE Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:12 pm

http://www2.mixposure.com/DACE/song_focus_22064.php

Just kinda "happened" Rick..Smile BEST way...Flowed out. I think it my FAVE tune i have ever done! Im just enjoying it SO much...What brought it to life is what i live for, what i long for in life..Thoughfulness...Yes...Thats ALL we need.
It makes GREAT things happen!

DACE>
DACE
DACE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down