F.O.S.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Past song Reviews-FUNGUS/DACE-MUSIC

2 posters

Go down

Past song Reviews-FUNGUS/DACE-MUSIC Empty Past song Reviews-FUNGUS/DACE-MUSIC

Post  DACE Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:08 am

Artist - DACE | All Song Reviews Received
Song Name Artist Review Reviewed By Date
LEFT ALONE
DACE This is very funky, interesting. Liked your approach to singing and I thought the guitars were very cool. Nice effects on everything! Wayne the Humps
Wayne 11/05/10 17:46:56
SANCTUMS LOOK (METALHEADING)
DACE DACE! You SO rawk!..Thanks me...I hope you get your Metal band back going..Me to, ME...Hey! your a great Metal Head DACE...I know ...I love it...Its what music should be, FUN!..I heard ya DACE...Later Me..Smile HA! DACE>
FungusDace 11/05/10 15:59:28
I am
DACE Agree with what Rick has written! :thumbs up: Dace!! You simply make that guitar & bass sing together so nicely with the drums, and your signature vocal leading the way! So good to hear you creating so much music these days, keep doing what you do, Dace "I Like!" Smile =KuDoS=
Carol Sue 11/05/10 09:55:46
Passing time away
DACE Love your smoothe guitar work, nice tight drums aswell. The vocal really fits the music, a real Jim Morrison quality to it. Well Done!!
imp lauden 11/05/10 03:42:31
I am
DACE Hi Dace! listening to this and I keep thinking how it all fits. the theme of your last few songs is a super cool concept for a CD. This has all the elements, the mood, the flow, how you sing and the words...captivating to me!!
reapersg 11/04/10 15:12:02
Passing time away
DACE Wow. Very nice. Loving how the bass and guitar kind of repeat the words, in a different way. Great vocals, and tasty licks. Special blend. Z
zefuldar 11/04/10 11:55:24
Passing time away
DACE Man I always appreciated your vocal style. I love your approach on this one. The vocals suited the mood of the track.
Mista Perez 11/04/10 11:05:24
IN-LU-OF
DACE Hey Dace, most enjoyable "Night rockin feel" to this song. The bass is really cool in this, more the lead instrument than the guitars at times. Very innovative.
songdoc 11/04/10 10:29:04
Passing time away
DACE Hi Dace! Theres a cool dark groove, love those guitars! Vocals are floating nicely with the music..a real chill out vibe. Something about how you play that guitar, when you play and how you phrase is very captivating, you dont need to play a barrage of notes because you play the right ones.
reapersg 11/03/10 15:31:27
LEFT ALONE
DACE very cool and restrained--slappin the bass and just groovin a way! great vibe dace!!Nicely put together!
markc 11/03/10 14:15:00
IN-LU-OF
DACE Me thinks there are many meanings behind that title, Dace! Smile Per-say~ I see LUcindra digs this too, hehe... and what is not to dig!! In-Lu-Of ~ IS a wonderful showcase of your style, and from a very talented man of music, indeed! In Lu Of ~this not having your signature vocal additions, I must say, you did make those instruments sing!! One of your best, in my humble opinion! TY 4 the D/L. =Bravo 2u!= Smile
Carol Sue 11/03/10 09:55:51
IN-LU-OF
DACE Hey Dace. Great atmosphere on this track bro. Nice work on the bass and guitar parts. My kinda song ! Always an innovative surprise on any Dace tune...unique and original, tasteful and groove filled - Bilbozo
Bilbozo 11/03/10 09:50:42
Fly with me
DACE Grace Me! hehe... Oh, this is the track you wrote about, I see now! (duh, bonk myself on me head) ~ "Fly with me" Smile Dace, I like the lyrics on this~ more story and perception to open the imagination a bit more when listening. Always like your vocal tone, sometimes I sing harmony to you. Well, I try anyway! har har~ You've done some real fine instrumentations on this recording, and the mix sounds well also! Awe, nicely done~ Dace!! =KuDoS= Smile
Carol Sue 11/03/10 09:47:38
String Sucking Tone Shifting Monster Mixing
DACE "String Sucking Tone Shifting Monster Mixing" ~oh, hehe... You ARE so Creative, Dace!! Smile Wow~ and I am liking this track a lot... sort of a jazzy rock laid-back vibe that is just easy to soak in! Sort of miss hearing your voice, but as an instrumental it packs a great punch! Very nicely done, my friend! =KuDoS= Smile
Carol Sue 11/03/10 07:12:05
IN-LU-OF
DACE Just you rocking out huh, very cool indeed. Love that way you make that thing talk a different language. The slow dusty drum rhythm couple with the whalling out are a perfect match of sweet and sour for the musical tastebuds. excellent atomosphere.
AnomalyJ 11/03/10 04:26:00
Fly with me
DACE Amazing creativity...those vocals add depth ,interest and intensity. The drum track with the cool bass work is sweet.Some nice...pads and keys....bring this to a top notch listen...very well done.. !! LT
WhereWolf 11/02/10 19:50:40
IN-LU-OF
DACE Dace ...this really sounds cool.....I see your liking the new Bass......I know I love mine......sometimes I neglect my guitars......just to wring that skinny neck.......3rd play now.....this infectous.....
Lucindra 11/02/10 17:43:03
Fly with me
DACE Dace are you using loops or do you play keys also? Love the deep vox on here. Am beginning to think you should do some blues hehe. I also like the hook you came up with. The tune flows well and has nice changes to keep it interesting!
Dazed 11/02/10 16:55:49
Fly with me
DACE Hi Dace! This is too cool, you're using your voice to create the mood over some great groovin music. Bass is very tastefully done...sounding super!!!!
reapersg 11/02/10 14:42:04
IN-LU-OF
DACE you got me right at the intro, great mood created, love the bass jam and of course the great guitar work, real cool listen.
BigPete 11/02/10 13:06:36
DACE
DACE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Past song Reviews-FUNGUS/DACE-MUSIC Empty Re: Past song Reviews-FUNGUS/DACE-MUSIC

Post  DACE Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:12 am

DACE Hey... Great ideas with your guitar work... you are on the right track if you ask me ...very nice guitar playing....Thx, Bud
Buddrumming 11/02/10 13:02:07
Fly with me
DACE I like this. Keys are accenting a great dynamic with the beat. Lyrics are very emotional with depth in meaning. Good stuff as always.
Bill Ozz 11/02/10 11:53:51
DACE Dig this chordal tonal track. Great clarity and tones your doin. Bass is really Drivin man. Great track.
Bill Ozz 11/02/10 11:27:30
IN-LU-OF
DACE Excellent feel to this. Just what the doctor ordered. Kickback and enjoy as this tune takes me on a jouney. Nice work Dace.
Bill Ozz 11/02/10 11:19:58
IN-LU-OF
DACE This is very cool, a flip side to String Sucking Tone, for me, anyways. A bit heavier, but still really groove-based, which suits the free-style guitars nicely! Man, hearing you groove on bass is a real treat, Dace. You have chops. Those bass riffs pin this track to the wall perfectly! Peace, Jim
Jims Artificial Earth 11/02/10 10:57:19
DACE I really love this, Dace. Has the feel of a jam, but it's very well organized. The tones, really smooth and jazzy, pulls me right in. I find myself really enjoying these jazz-inspired pieces of yours! Peace, Jim
Jims Artificial Earth 11/02/10 10:48:15
Fly with me
DACE Dace doing soul? Hell yes! This works great, amigo. You have a gift for this style, I think. Did I miss the guitar? No. But would it have fit nicely in there somewhere? Yes, I think so. It's always a blessing to hear you stretching those boundaries, moving forward, and up, up, up. Kudos!!! Peace, Jim
Jims Artificial Earth 11/02/10 10:41:28
Fly with me
DACE Dace doing soul.... Never ! But yet here it is : Bass agianst arpegios' and dark strings toy piano....nice combinations. Agian Dace the drum track is really powerfully done especially the crack of that snare. Distant vocal treatment sounds good. Versatile. great stuff Steve PS that breakdown at 02.10 is awesome.
sly puppy 11/01/10 10:03:47
Your SO BIG! (Rage)
DACE I love the guitar work on this, Dace! Nice to hear the heavy stuff from you again. The vocals are moving out front in the mix, and that's very cool indeed. I like this direction a lot! Peace, Jim
Jims Artificial Earth 10/31/10 08:27:45
Withering
DACE I like what you did with this song, both musically and vocally is has an almost trippy hypnotic effect. You can almost lay back on it and let it carry you away. Nice piece of music
Markyone 10/30/10 07:06:39
Withering
DACE Almost every day... I go for rides~ this time of year is so beautiful to watch as the leaves change colors, and slowly they fall to the ground. I've been doing photography of the trees, I just love the colors. Dace, I adore you song! (thank you for the download) Smile The music you have created for this one is so layed back~ such a great flow... Your vocals are dream~like, and I dig the lyrics so much! ~Thanks for sharing!~ =KuDoS!= Smile
Carol Sue 10/29/10 07:02:54
In the Boxes
DACE Very thought provoking Dace. lovely guitar work all over this track and the bass and drum combination is great too. I really enjoyed the way the bass notes slide into one another at points great work. Harmonics and that in your head vocal deliver....nice right up into the clean lead solo.... A very accomplished track Dace. Steve
sly puppy 10/28/10 08:18:36
LEFT ALONE
DACE Left Alone: Indeed deep. Slap bass Dace how cool does that sound. We could all use a little space to breathe alone but theres a difference being space and loneliness. I'm getting a real sense of longing in this tune. good stuff Dace played from within. Steve
sly puppy 10/28/10 08:11:30
VooDoo WhoDoo Woman
DACE Awesome track and production,you know how to kik some azz!
joseph 10/28/10 06:54:29
VooDoo WhoDoo Woman
DACE Oh love the title man! that guitar is sweet and your voice is deep and full of soul!! how are things your way--i am following the dream to wherever it leads!
markc 10/28/10 04:39:32
Your SO BIG! (Rage)
DACE This is cool Dace....I can picture this in a film.....cool heavy rock overtones......kinda like early metallica........vocals are getting increasingly more commercial....and thats a good thing.....
Lucindra 10/27/10 22:34:23
I am Filled
DACE When the song starts it reminds me to D.Bowie - mysterical. Dace your guitar is perfect. You play it with an unbelievable sensitivity. The istrumentation and arrangement shows your very smart ideas. Not overfilled -the guitar come like single voices in the dark. Dace Thats what i like to hear this evening.... Thanks Erik
HOOKER-GREEN 10/26/10 09:27:00
I am Filled
DACE Always "FINE" tasteful guitar work......Really enjoyed the bass on this, as well. Nice vocal effects and I too, get the Bowie feel. And MAN!!! Your lead is hauntingly sweet.....very tasty!!! Rob
Rob Grant 10/25/10 11:59:50
I am Filled
DACE Hiya Dace, your vocals on this piece have a distinct Bowie-ish element to me. Musically you created a nice platform to support them. I really liked what you did with this song. Nice one
Markyone 10/25/10 08:16:08
I am Filled
DACE Dang, Dace~ The music you have created here is strong~ you do know how to work those instruments so nicely! Making that guitar sing, you are!! Emotions overbearing, yes~ sometimes they can be... thank goodness for such vice's as pouring the emotions into a song. Yeah~ You let it out great on this one!! =KuDoS= Smile
Carol Sue 10/25/10 06:03:53

DACE
DACE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Past song Reviews-FUNGUS/DACE-MUSIC Empty Re: Past song Reviews-FUNGUS/DACE-MUSIC

Post  DACE Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:13 am

In the Boxes
DACE Hi Dace! Came lookin for this gem. I gotta get my dose today... Your music reaches in to me and I like that feeling alot. When I listen I let the flow and the tone guide me thru the journey. vocals fit the mood perfectly.
reapersg 10/22/10 14:40:07
In the Boxes
DACE Ah yeah Dace your are a master of guitar playing. Sounds so smooth and have thatspecial touch for my ears. This is an outstanding song -excellent arrangement, wonderful riffs and ideas. Your voice is a trade mark and im deeply impressed (the same feeling I got for the last tunes!!) Your guitar hmmm it sounds so special. Congrats from Hooker Green
HOOKER-GREEN 10/22/10 13:17:07
In the Boxes
DACE Man!! Your guitar work is SWEEEEEEET!!! Love that tone...............PERFECT!!! Very col track and again, the guitar is AWESOME!!! Rob
Rob Grant 10/22/10 11:25:32
In the Boxes
DACE My mother use to have a huge collection of little boxes... she would pick one up, and say something like~ "inside this box, I keep my memories" "inisde this box, I keep my hope" etc... Your song just brought back a wonderful memory for me. Almost cried to be honest. wait, i did cry. Dace, another groovy tune from you!! Like the Grrrr sound in your vocals on this one! If I could give you a "box" right now, it would be filled with faith, and strength. Thanks for sharing your gifts! =KuDoS!= Smile
Carol Sue 10/21/10 09:55:39
From the Darkness
DACE Ooops, I thought I had commented. You post songs so fast it is hard to keep up with you! BUT~ that Is a Good Thang!! Chilled, and Wickedly deep, dark-vibe... from out of the darkness, and into the site! hehe... Another cool tune from you, Dace! Keep doing what you do!! =KuDoS= Smile
Carol Sue 10/20/10 05:43:55
From the Darkness
DACE Angst infused excursion in a trimmed back production - catharsis guaranteed and an antidote for a modern world that assaults the mind. Made my day anyway. ftlpope
ftlpope2 10/19/10 05:10:28
From the Darkness
DACE You always manage to capture the right vibe, Dace. The guitars are magical in this, perfect tones and great chord choices. And your voice coming out of the darkness: perfect. peace, Jim
Jims Artificial Earth 10/19/10 05:07:57
Taking Flight
DACE There are some artists on Mix who are so prolific that they lay bare the creative developmental process (Dace's mate Z is another) and this keeps one coming back. We are not looking for that one masterpiece tune but listening with the anticipation of what has gone before. Dace harvests a great deal from this form and makes a lot of what is relatively simple (barely notice the absence of a bass). Meditation and some anguish here but a shared experience well worth while. ftlpope
ftlpope2 10/17/10 04:39:47
Taking Flight
DACE Dace, a very cool mood setting song for my busy saturday.....dark and emotional yet inspiring and uplifting at the same time....great blend......
Lucindra 10/16/10 08:21:23
Taking Flight
DACE Such a cool style you have, Dace! I could easily repeat myself regarding the good productions, guitar, drums, vocal..etc~ gosh, guess I just did! hehe... Taking Flight~ a far-out listen! Perhaps not in the airplane scheme of things, but in a more smoke filled, fun flight way~ am I right? Smile ~Buzz This!~
Carol Sue 10/16/10 06:41:39
Taking Flight
DACE song has good energy. very laid back. great melody!!!
thedeafman 10/15/10 16:28:38
Taking Flight
DACE This is a great mood song, just sit back and let it flow. deeply emotive track Dace. on my second listen!!
reapersg 10/15/10 15:12:13
F.O.S.
DACE Original and unique. Wonderful guitar work, again. Enjoyed listening, Dace.
kooder 10/04/10 10:08:41
F.O.S.
DACE Every time I hear a new Dace tune it is as though it is a continuation of the last one, a sort of episodic and very extended meditation so that one has to keep listening. Somewhat, dark tone here but satisfying as always. ftlpope
ftlpope2 10/02/10 03:42:37
F.O.S.
DACE There is a mysterious air to this...excellent mood maker. the way you play the chords is hypnotic and your vocal is almost chantlike. you put just the right touch of lead in. All in all a great arrangement and a fine performance.
reapersg 10/01/10 16:32:03
F.O.S.
DACE Hiya Dace! Curious me, wondering what F.O.S. might stand for! F-antastic O-riginal S-ong =Fortune of Solitude= This has such a bright darkness~ wow, does what I just wrote make any sense? It does have a darkness, but your performance is on the money. Really like the guitar in this, and of course your vocals~ they hold sincerity and conviction. A tune well-done! ~KuDoS!!~ Smile
Carol Sue 10/01/10 15:01:00
F.O.S.
DACE very cool ambient textures with a smoke filled blues room.......vocals are very seductive and captivating.....cool guitar break during the main theme..........could stand to be a bit longer......but the main concept is very cool,,,,,,,,I like !!!!!!!!
Lucindra 09/30/10 22:17:35
Waiting 4U Mantra
DACE ohhh..very dark...cutting almost...chilling..frantic...awesome!
AnomalyJ 09/21/10 21:05:20
Waiting 4U Mantra
DACE THIS IS JUST COOL AS IT GETS! and what every one else said i agree with. peace,
Digger 09/21/10 14:37:50
Waiting 4U Mantra
DACE Saw the comments for this while I was at work and had to listen...This is some killer music Dace, The vocal adds a dark and haunting mood. I love the heaviness of this gem! Man, you ARE in the Zone!!
reapersg 09/21/10 14:33:28
DACE
DACE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DACE Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:14 am

Waiting 4U Mantra
DACE Very dark song Dace -but pleayed with this perfection of your guitar work and arrangement. Im always impressed of your musical level and creativity. Cool. You are a great musician Dace - but everybody knows ... Typical song by Dace. Has some touches of a hymn. lOve it. Erik
HOOKER-GREEN 09/21/10 12:19:26
Waiting 4U Mantra
DACE I love the CSI Franchise...and I can really imagine this song appearing in any of those shows...or something like 'Numbers'...in fact a lot of programmes. There is something very enigmatic about the whole piece. Well done.
Ainesha 09/21/10 08:52:49
Waiting 4U Mantra
DACE No other as you, Dace! Original sound in music, hands down! This is just flat-out cool, groovy, deep and dark, and an emotional journey! In what Lucindra has mentioned, well hey! I wish you the best of luck for a placement! Let me know if it goes through, and I'll try to watch the show. I don't watch to much tele at all, so not familiar with the show, but any Tv or radio placement would be so cool for you!! ~Best wishes!!~ Smile
Carol Sue 09/21/10 06:34:33
Waiting 4U Mantra
DACE Very cool Dace.........I could place this in a new TV show,,,,,,,,I probably will and get you a check.......check out Dark Blue on CBS......I have the final say on music placement there.....cool tune with lots of dynamics.....
Lucindra 09/21/10 05:54:04
LEFT ALONE
DACE Left Alone... I don't get that as much as I'd like these days.. Always too much going on.. Anyway, am listening here & you've definitely got a sound that is all your own (IMO)... The instrumental is really cool.. I'm a little hard of hearing, so I don't think I was able to capture all of the lyrics.. Going to have another listen here in a minute.. Your style is different.. Meant in a good way, of course.. And I believe different is what really makes us who we are.. None of that phony stuff.. Nice job! All The Best, LP
Lyrical Princess 09/18/10 16:40:51
LEFT ALONE
DACE This is great stuff. The combination of that minimal, almost blues, approach and your vocal work really makes this stand entirely on its own ground. (love that reversed guitar segment - or is it a reverse delay? - either way it really drives the emotional location home). Fantastic. Did you ever listen to Frank Tovey (aka Fad Gadget)? Your vocal style here really reminds me of him - in the best way possible.
n0mad23 09/08/10 23:05:06
LEFT ALONE
DACE I like this a lot - reminds me a little of Zappa. Nice work! Interesting videos too!
jfw 09/08/10 15:40:08
LEFT ALONE
DACE The coolest vibe I've heard in a long time. What a breath of fresh air. The composition, the theme, so well realized, a strong song forging it's own way forward... Peace, Jim
Jims Artificial Earth 09/05/10 04:39:39
LEFT ALONE
DACE ~Left Alone~ Being alone, solice... is nice some times~ guess I found not so nice in the long run. You are here amongst friends now, and not left alone. Dang-it, I just talk too much blah, huh! Sorry... back to the song~ From my memory, the past songs I have heard from you seem to be brain stickers for me. Not sure what it is, but it is a special something you got going over there~ keep doing what you do, Dace~ Chilled, shaken and not stirred~ this song is intoxicating! ~WtG!!~ Smile
Carol Sue 09/01/10 23:16:20
LEFT ALONE
DACE You came deep in my soul Dace with this groovy song. Touches me!! As always your guitar playing is so impressive. Soulful, emotional. Wonderful tune - to hear it again and again and again and.... Erik
HOOKER-GREEN 09/01/10 23:05:25
LEFT ALONE
DACE Dace this is very mood evoking and seductive.....I like the whole approach to be different "moving forward".......nice composition and lyrical content........It makes me think while I listen.......great job !!
Lucindra 09/01/10 20:04:55
LEFT ALONE
DACE Very cool Dace...I'm gettin into what I'll call avant garde blues...I like the feel of this one and the dreamy mood it creates.
reapersg 09/01/10 17:36:27
DACE
DACE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star4mation Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:25 am

Great reviews Dace. Well deserved too Smile
Star4mation
Star4mation
Admin

http://star4mation.daportfolio.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  DACE Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:17 pm

Star4mation wrote:Great reviews Dace. Well deserved too Smile

Thanks Steve..Smile
The reason im posting these is to save them as I delete tunes.
I put my songs up for a few months, then Delete to put them on Albums to sell.
I and not doing any FREE DLs on most tunes either.
I want to keep the nice words tho.
After tunes are deleted fro MIX, they go to SC for save keeping (stream only).

Im doing some clearing now. So im posting the comments here for now until i setup my WebSite for FUNGUS/DACE/MUSIC.

Some real nice words on my music here..Smile
DACE>
DACE
DACE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down