F.O.S.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION - DISTRIBUTION AND SALES

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

IMPORTANT INFORMATION - DISTRIBUTION AND SALES - Page 2 Empty Re: IMPORTANT INFORMATION - DISTRIBUTION AND SALES

Post  Star4mation Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:40 pm

Cheers Z I'll try again. The whole page didn't load then as all I got was Add new track and upload at the top and nothing below.
Star4mation
Star4mation
Admin

http://star4mation.daportfolio.com/

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT INFORMATION - DISTRIBUTION AND SALES - Page 2 Empty Re: IMPORTANT INFORMATION - DISTRIBUTION AND SALES

Post  globaltrancemission Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:17 pm

The album I uploaded is on I-Tunes already.

Make sure that you upload all of the tracks together.

Z is right....you will only need to Add Tracks if you need extra above what is on the page.

If you still have problems try giving them a ring. I rang them when I uploaded because I made a mistake and I got an immediate response. Being UK based it should be no problem. Smile
globaltrancemission
globaltrancemission
Admin

http://www.globaltrancemission.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Star4mation Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:27 pm

Cheers Peter. I tried again and got the full upload page this time. In the process of uploading all 10 tracks now Smile
Upload complete!!! Smile
Star4mation
Star4mation
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star4mation Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:50 pm

Goblins and Galaxies has been approved for distribution by RouteNote!!! Yippee Smile
Star4mation
Star4mation
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star4mation Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:48 pm

Just got this from RouteNote.............

"At RouteNote we have been experiencing the affects of the current economic situation worldwide. Thus, we have had to update our service with the following changes:

These changes are only for new releases (it wont affect old releases).

*Free option: artists will now receive 85% of royalties.
*Deezer and Thumbplay stores have moved to the Premium option only."

Still a good deal though Smile
Star4mation
Star4mation
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DACE Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:40 am

One of the hardest site iv very tried! Cant get anything to work. And theres so much time i have put into it..Sad

Very confusing place. Pics got to be 600 by 600...hard to work with for some stupid like me.

I will try ONE more time, then im giving up.

DACE>
DACE
DACE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star4mation Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:42 pm

DACE wrote:
One of the hardest site iv very tried! Cant get anything to work. And theres so much time i have put into it..Sad

Very confusing place. Pics got to be 600 by 600...hard to work with for some stupid like me.

DACE>

Dace if you need help in making your pics 600x600 I can do it for you. Just send 'em over Smile
Star4mation
Star4mation
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DACE Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:17 pm

Star4mation wrote:
DACE wrote:

DACE>

Dace if you need help in making your pics 600x600 I can do it for you. Just send 'em over Smile

No, its not that i cant, its just i have to go into photobucket, upload them, edit them, save them, and Photobucket is just a CRAP site, takes forever to load for me.

Then i spent a half hour just try'n to get the date thing to work right.. Then i had to get a copyright code form my album, Then try to figgure out how to upload tracks, then the shit would not upload, (speed to low) at that time...Just a BUNCH of crap! bunch of time!

Some sites are SO easy for me and my connection, some wont do anything for me.
I had to go thru 6 blogsites to get one to work! (wordpress) wont work for me. Its just my life bro.

I (think) i got it all figgured out there now, but thats if i can upload at set-time.

What i want it for is DL albums and tracks, and im not even ready for it yet really. All my NEW music, i want on CD...The older music just DLs.

If i have more probs with the photos, ill send to you. But its a bunch of stuff on that site im having a time with. Looking for something easy. I dont think its gona matter having them online. Its just a (want) of mine. Prob be all FREE DLs on the old stuff.

Im thinking of doing:
1- Best of Analog- Album (12 tracks)
2- Best of Collabs- Album (12 tracks)
3- Best of (the first Digital-Fungus)
4- The ELECTRO FLOW (Project-album)
5- Digital/Dace Album (this is all PC based music) NO insterments.
6- First Words- Album (my first vocal tunes) 2008-2009
7- Dan-O-Fuzz (Album I did with a friend Danny) here at my studio.
8- Best of OUR SANCTUM (as a demo of OS albums for sale)

SO, you see, I have OVER 600 songs in my history..Smile These Albums will be the best-of-those songs.

Then theres my REAL Albums:
3-Damnation Allies Albums (with Z)
3-OUR SANCTUM
3-FUNGUS +(3 more waiting) Future Wings, From the Darkness, Instermental mines.

SO...i DO need a DL site for the old stuff. (Free) DL for those.
AFR has me good on the NEW (for sale) Albums.

DACE>

DACE
DACE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2