F.O.S.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STARGAZER-Album Review-By DACE

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

STARGAZER-Album Review-By DACE - Page 2 Empty Re: STARGAZER-Album Review-By DACE

Post  DACE Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:08 pm

I remember Peter....I think there are like 2 others that are older tracks???
Im enjoying my time with your Album. Its great time spent for me.

DACE>
DACE
DACE
Admin

Back to top Go down

STARGAZER-Album Review-By DACE - Page 2 Empty Re: STARGAZER-Album Review-By DACE

Post  DACE Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:30 am

(T-9)-(Dance of the whirling dervishes)- Very much a Fusion of styles in this mix. It has a magical vibe to it. Loving the panning with headphones. I would have to say the Mixing and production are the star here. The way this is put together and blended is pure magic. Its ALIVE in its "mix".....The flow of the track is near perfect. I really like the drum work because it keeps it rolling along and the sound of the snair is SUPER! Guitar comes in late and are a suprise. You picked a great tone for the guitar. Most suprising track of the Album so far. On my faves-list, about #4. Production is one of the most important things with recorded music.....And this shows your skills are very high. To me, Mixing and production are about the same thing. Top work on both here. 8 mins is EPIC. Good job keeping it interesting. Guitar work is very very nice! Vibes in your playing. Amazing mix of sounds and styles.
DACE>
DACE
DACE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DACE Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:02 am

(T-10)-(WIND OF CHANGE)- Great ending track for this Album..Its EPIC in every way. Love the beat and drum sound. Keys are wide and flowing. Guitar is BIG! Great verb on it. You played with the feel of 10 men on this! GREAT guitar work..It has so much a lead guitar should have...Feeling, flow, vibes, emotions...There 2 great guitars going here, blending perfect, talking to each other...They EAT the track up cause there SO nice man! Full attention to the guitars here for me. Most impressive playing Peter.
Might I add, very good tone. very good! Most enjoyed old chap, most enjoyed.
DACE>
DACE
DACE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  globaltrancemission Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:03 pm

DACE wrote:(T-10)-(WIND OF CHANGE)- Great ending track for this Album..Its EPIC in every way. Love the beat and drum sound. Keys are wide and flowing. Guitar is BIG! Great verb on it. You played with the feel of 10 men on this! GREAT guitar work..It has so much a lead guitar should have...Feeling, flow, vibes, emotions...There 2 great guitars going here, blending perfect, talking to each other...They EAT the track up cause there SO nice man! Full attention to the guitars here for me. Most impressive playing Peter.
Might I add, very good tone. very good! Most enjoyed old chap, most enjoyed.
DACE>

Aha......The final track....and I was waiting to hear your review of this one DACE.

Lead guitar on this track.....and only on this track.....is a Les Paul Custom.
It is big and fat and juicy.......a bloody heavy guitar....it hurts my back to play it !!!!!
The rhythm guitar .......if I remember is my Epi Flying V on bridge PU.

This is the only track I have made with the Les Paul.....its a Greco made in the early 80's....a Japanese brand that were mainly only sold in Asia. Made in the Ibanez factory I believe Smile

STARGAZER-Album Review-By DACE - Page 2 LPCustom

STARGAZER-Album Review-By DACE - Page 2 LPCustomHead

Thanks for the great review DACE.....I added it to the rest and I will have to get them online .....after I have fixed all the typo's Smile

Must get round to using that guitar again sometime....it really has that big Gibson LP sound.
globaltrancemission
globaltrancemission
Admin

http://www.globaltrancemission.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  DACE Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:50 pm

Yep, and its worth some money Peter..as you know.
Its the "Lawsuit" guitar.,.Smile SWEET!
Very pretty man! Sounds killer!

DACE>
DACE
DACE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  globaltrancemission Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:57 pm

DACE wrote:Yep, and its worth some money Peter..as you know.
Its the "Lawsuit" guitar.,.Smile SWEET!
Very pretty man! Sounds killer!

DACE>

Not the best one they made though.

This one has a bolt on neck Shocked

I bought this in the mid 90's for £150 GBP..........worth at least double now.

Huge Killer Sound.
globaltrancemission
globaltrancemission
Admin

http://www.globaltrancemission.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2