F.O.S.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great News From ZEST!

+3
DACE
GinjaBug
z
7 posters

Go down

Great News From ZEST! Empty Great News From ZEST!

Post  z Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:00 pm

Dear friends of peace,

This is amazing news!

Please see the screen shot below of the Neil Young website, Living With War Today.

You shall notice on the left hand side under Protest Videos that Nigel Potter's song video, No More War (Upon The Green Earth) is now charting at the #1 position of 640 videos.

This is a demonstration of the wonderful power of our community in advancing the message we are trying to send to the world at large through peaceful, creative activism.

Since early July 2010, the Mantra of Peace music compilation community engaged in helping bring Nigel Potter's song video, No More War (Upon The Green Earth) to the top 10 of the Living With War Today video charts.

Along the way, we have shared this initiative in asking for everyone's assistance to try and continue to elevate the public conscience and awareness that we want peace for all.

Now, you can see how our efforts have gained success in achieving our hopes, plans and goals in bringing this important song to a wider audience.

Please note that Maria Daines song video for, Peace Wins The Election has also achieved great status on the Living With War Today video page also. As you can see in the screen shot below, Peace Wins The Election video is charting at #5 today. Another awesome achievement through this community initiative.

I hope this brings you, a member of our global community, to a place of peace in knowing that your co-operation and hard work in engaging in this initiative has become a reality.

In gratitude for all your time and effort spent in achieving this great result, Nigel Potter has graciously allowed me to make his song, No More War (Upon The Green Earth) available as a free MP3 download for all whom wish to add this important song to their personal libraries.

Nigel recently stated in correspondence to me about this great community effort;

"I gift the song to you and to your community. You can upload it, allow it for download, anywhere, anytime you choose."

And so, here is the link I am providing to our community to be able to instantly freely download Nigel Potter's song in MP3 format for your very own music library.

Please click on the link below to instantly obtain your copy of No More War (Upon The Green Earth) as a free MP3 audio download.

http://www2.mixposure.com/download.php?mode=song_hifi&band_id=878&song_id=6056

Nigel also wanted to pass on these sentiments for our community;

"You can tell those who care, my words are not my words, they are the words of everyone who hurts as war blights our world.
Who cares for the causes?
All we want is peace.

My very best wishes mate

Nigel"

It is with deep gratitude to Nigel Potter that we have the chance to spread our messages of the want of peace for all through music.

For me, Nigel sums it all up in his song with the simple lyric, "Love can heal the world"

Peace, love and respect to all,

Paul / Zest

Great News From ZEST! Lwwtse10

Great News From ZEST! Lwwtse11

z
z
Admin

http://atomicforcerecords.com

Back to top Go down

Great News From ZEST! Empty Re: Great News From ZEST!

Post  z Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:01 pm

Three cheers for Nigel's, and Zest's neverending mission to make this World a better place! cheers cheers cheers

Z
z
z
Admin

http://atomicforcerecords.com

Back to top Go down

Post  GinjaBug Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:06 am

great news!! hi zesterz!!! big hug and world peace always!!
GinjaBug
GinjaBug

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=693311

Back to top Go down

Post  DACE Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:35 am

I hope for Nigel the happieness he gives, comes back to him someday. Thanks for the great news. Im proud of this.
DACE>
DACE
DACE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star4mation Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:37 am

Fantastic news indeed! Smile
Star4mation
Star4mation
Admin

http://star4mation.daportfolio.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  edrury Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:24 pm

Most impressive , to say it's highly deserved is an understatement. Some of the best news I've gotten in ages!
edrury
edrury

http://www.EdDrury.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ZEST Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:13 pm

Hi Z, GinNger, DACE, Star4mation and Ed,

Thank you for all your community spirit and support of Nigel's song video No More War (Upon The Green Earth) and helping to bring this important song to another front of spreading Nigel's important message to more people through this initiative.

You should all know that this community has aided immensely in bringing this news to where it resides in music history through your fantastic support.

Z, thank you for posting this announcement in these forums. Thank you also for giving us all a place in cyber space to gather with the spirit of community and friendship. Your commitment to ensuring we have a safe place to express ourselves is appreciated very much by us all. I could not do what I do without others such as yourself and many people here giving of their time and compassion. I try, with what little resources I have to continue to help spread messages through music. It's a great feeling to know that the support I give to others is reciprocated through people supporting the music. And, the musicians and the music that's most important in giving us all a voice to say our peace.

GinNger, Hi my friend Smile Thank you for your support. Big hugs right back at you, and, world peace always! Smile

DACE, Your hope for Nigel's happiness is shared by the many people he has touched through his friendship to many of us over the years. I am thankful for your support, as I know Nigel is too. It seems you have found some happiness in this news too.

Star4mation, Thank you for your support and friendship in this initiative. It is fantastic indeed Smile

Dear Ed, thank you for expressing the truth! Thank you for your never ending support in bringing peace to many through your efforts and time.

I appreciate all of your great friendship and support in this and other initiatives I try to get community involvement in for the spreading of messages that we all need to hear. But, most importantly, bringing the music and messages to those we wish would listen. And, through this excellent result, perhaps those ears that need to hear this message will be filled with Nigel's beautiful music, lyrics and passion about how we can achieve world peace. As Nigel sings...."Love can heal the world" It sounds so simple, yet, there are obstacles that prevent this from totally happening. It seems that to overcome the objection, there also needs to be the cry....NO MORE WAR.....

A balance in lyric that represents the balance of trying to send the message to many....those whom appreciate and practically apply love to try and heal the world...and to those that would have our world continue on the activities that cause pain and destruction....

By Nigel gifting us his song, hopefully you will share with your other communities to help further the message.

If you wish to read Nigel's appreciation please read the blog on the Mantra of Peace MySpace page titled....

Nigel Potter - No More War (Upon The Green Earth) video is #1 on Living With War Today website

http://www.myspace.com/mantraofpeace

It's a rare occasion that Nigel is posting anywhere on the web, and, in this blog is Nigel writing in his usual intelligent and compassionate style. If you have a myspace page, please write a message if you wish. I'm sure Nigel will see your message.

Nigel's song video is still in the #1 spot...and shall always be in our hearts even if the song video slips lower on the charts...but, there is always the knowledge that our voices will be heard through Nigel's song and our commitment to the belief that we can change the world for a better place with community initiatives and support such as this.

You have been friends and supporters for a long time, and, I am proud to continue to be a part of your lives through music and friendship.

I am honoured to know you all I love you

Peace, love and respect to all,

Zest