F.O.S.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIGEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIGEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIGEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  z Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:26 pm

Huge inspiration and mentor for me, and many other upstarts.

Cheers, mate. I hope you are doing well.

Z
z
z
Admin

http://atomicforcerecords.com

Back to top Go down

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIGEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIGEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Jims AE Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:10 pm

I put up a similar thing on FB, as you know, Z. He means alot to me, and everyone else. I have promised myself that I would not pester the man. Let him deal with things in his own way, on his own damn schedule, and I'll continue to count him on that short list of people I trust.

Peace,
Jim
Jims AE
Jims AE

Back to top Go down

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIGEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIGEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  z Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:54 pm

Jims AE wrote:I put up a similar thing on FB, as you know, Z. He means alot to me, and everyone else. I have promised myself that I would not pester the man. Let him deal with things in his own way, on his own damn schedule, and I'll continue to count him on that short list of people I trust.

Peace,
Jim

Good plan. I hope his hearing is improving, and I hope he is working on something cool.

Maybe he is writing about Aeos? A little copy-editing by Sue (fixing dyslexic issues), and
that would make a fine novel. And he could illustrate it himself Very Happy

Z
z
z
Admin

http://atomicforcerecords.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down