F.O.S.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Influence

2 posters

Go down

Influence Empty Influence

Post  Strangesmile Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:21 pm

Hi friends,
here are my Influence:
Influence from other Musicans

Bill Haley, Elvis, The Shadows, The Trogs,Jimi Hendrix, Beatles, The Beau Brummels, Yardbirds, Stones, Doors, Blue Cheer, Velvet Underground, Lou Reed, Rory Gallagher, Blondie, B 52's, Joy Division, Four Non Blondes, Siuoxie and the Bandshees, Sex Pistols, Discharge, Lambrettas, The Specials, Madness, The Beat, The Selecter, Bob Marley, Rockers, Black Uhuru, UB40, Burning Spear, Peter Tosh, Rico Rodriguez, The I Threes, Israel Vibration, Lee Scratch Perry, Deanta, Deep Purple, Led Zepplin, Sweet, Slade, Suzi Quadro, Black Crowes, Iggy Pop, Lena Lovisch, Nina Hagen, Janis Joplin, Jefferson Airplane, Kiss, Nirvana, New Rock Conference, JJ Cale, Boontown Rats, The Jam, James Brown, The Meters, Funkadelic, The Supremes, Anastacia, Amanda Marshall, Alanis Morissette, Taste, Celtic Woman, Shade, New Model Army, Dexys Midnight Runners, Lenny Kravitz, Gandmaster Flash, Street Maschine.Lilyjets, Watcha Clan, The Donnas, Le Maximum Kouette, Colour Haze,Katzenjammer.

Ralf
Strangesmile
Strangesmile

http://strange-smile.soundawesome.com

Back to top Go down

Influence Empty Re: Influence

Post  DACE Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:08 pm

BB KING-VAI-JEFF BECK-SANTANA- and All my indie-music friends WAY more so.
My friends and there music bring tunes out of me...The "stars" never have. Im Indie at heart for sure.
DACE>
DACE
DACE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum