Z tries to drum

Go down

Z tries to drum

Post  z on Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:11 am



Just ran the drums into the mixer and added a little reverb in the mixer then ran
that directly into the video camera through a line to mic adapter.

Z
avatar
z
Admin

Posts : 1991
Join date : 2009-06-25
Age : 55
Location : Minnesota

http://atomicforcerecords.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Z tries to drum

Post  DACE on Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:18 am

Set to Private again..Sad

DACE>
avatar
DACE
Admin

Posts : 1759
Join date : 2009-06-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Z tries to drum

Post  z on Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:53 am

DACE wrote:Set to Private again..Sad

DACE>

Damn it! It must do that when I upload directly from iMovie....
fixing it now....

Z
avatar
z
Admin

Posts : 1991
Join date : 2009-06-25
Age : 55
Location : Minnesota

http://atomicforcerecords.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Z tries to drum

Post  z on Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:57 am


Ok. It's public....

Z
avatar
z
Admin

Posts : 1991
Join date : 2009-06-25
Age : 55
Location : Minnesota

http://atomicforcerecords.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Z tries to drum

Post  DACE on Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:11 am

Z "needs' me SO bad.... Laughing

"My Brother" Smile

..But, I "need" him the same... Cool

THANKS Z!

DACE>
avatar
DACE
Admin

Posts : 1759
Join date : 2009-06-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Z tries to drum

Post  z on Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:28 am

DACE wrote:Z "needs' me SO bad.... Laughing

"My Brother" Smile

..But, I "need" him the same... Cool

THANKS Z!

DACE>

Very true. It's been too long....

Got a family thing at the end of June (parents 50th anniversary get together),
but I'm hoping to get back there in the fall.

By then I might be able to lay down a beat that will knock airplanes out of the sky... Shocked

Z




avatar
z
Admin

Posts : 1991
Join date : 2009-06-25
Age : 55
Location : Minnesota

http://atomicforcerecords.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Z tries to drum

Post  DACE on Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:36 am

z wrote:
DACE wrote:Z "needs' me SO bad.... Laughing

"My Brother" Smile

..But, I "need" him the same... Cool

THANKS Z!

DACE>

Very true. It's been too long....

Got a family thing at the end of June (parents 50th anniversary get together),
but I'm hoping to get back there in the fall.

By then I might be able to lay down a beat that will knock airplanes out of the sky... Shocked

Z

I want to do an Album while your here.

DACE>




avatar
DACE
Admin

Posts : 1759
Join date : 2009-06-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Z tries to drum

Post  z on Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:11 pm


Absolutely! Should be killer. Very Happy Cool

Z
avatar
z
Admin

Posts : 1991
Join date : 2009-06-25
Age : 55
Location : Minnesota

http://atomicforcerecords.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Z tries to drum

Post  Star4mation on Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:52 pm

Nicely done Z!! Smile

_________________

I am the centre of this universe
The wind of time is blowing through me
avatar
Star4mation
Admin

Posts : 1012
Join date : 2010-04-21
Age : 60
Location : Devon, England

http://star4mation.daportfolio.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Z tries to drum

Post  edrury on Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:13 pm

Nice Z. Are those Roland V drums? I'm so jealous!
avatar
edrury

Posts : 359
Join date : 2009-06-25
Location : Portland, Oregon

http://www.EdDrury.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Z tries to drum

Post  z on Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:40 pm

edrury wrote:Nice Z. Are those Roland V drums? I'm so jealous!

They are Alesis DM7s Ed. So you can be a little less jealous. Very Happy

The Rolands with the mesh heads are super cool (but twice the price).

These are a good bang for the buck, and built pretty solid.

Z
avatar
z
Admin

Posts : 1991
Join date : 2009-06-25
Age : 55
Location : Minnesota

http://atomicforcerecords.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Z tries to drum

Post  edrury on Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:54 pm

z wrote:
edrury wrote:Nice Z. Are those Roland V drums? I'm so jealous!

They are Alesis DM7s Ed. So you can be a little less jealous. Very Happy

The Rolands with the mesh heads are super cool (but twice the price).

These are a good bang for the buck, and built pretty solid.

Z
Yeah, after I posted I read your post in gear talk. Alesis makes good gear too! I'm still jealous!
avatar
edrury

Posts : 359
Join date : 2009-06-25
Location : Portland, Oregon

http://www.EdDrury.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Z tries to drum

Post  DACE on Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:23 pm

Sound is great Z...Smile AWESOME STUFF!

ENJOYED it in Video form...Smile THANKS.
DACE>
avatar
DACE
Admin

Posts : 1759
Join date : 2009-06-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Z tries to drum

Post  Strangesmile on Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:46 pm

Hey Z great Keep on Drumming Mate Cool
I'm Jealouse too Shocked lol

Ralf
avatar
Strangesmile

Posts : 113
Join date : 2011-01-24
Age : 52
Location : Germany

http://strange-smile.soundawesome.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Z tries to drum

Post  z on Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:11 pm

Strangesmile wrote:Hey Z great Keep on Drumming Mate Cool
I'm Jealouse too Shocked lol

Ralf

Will do Ralf!

My left foot has no idea what to do yet.... Cool
avatar
z
Admin

Posts : 1991
Join date : 2009-06-25
Age : 55
Location : Minnesota

http://atomicforcerecords.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Z tries to drum

Post  Strangesmile on Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:52 pm

Not thinking just playing Z...come on...go on go lol Cool

have a lot of fun my Friend Very Happy

Ralf
avatar
Strangesmile

Posts : 113
Join date : 2011-01-24
Age : 52
Location : Germany

http://strange-smile.soundawesome.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Z tries to drum

Post  z on Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:24 am

Strangesmile wrote:Not thinking just playing Z...come on...go on go lol Cool

have a lot of fun my Friend Very Happy

Ralf

Great advice Ralf!
Having fun already.

Just have to let everything fade out except the beat.
avatar
z
Admin

Posts : 1991
Join date : 2009-06-25
Age : 55
Location : Minnesota

http://atomicforcerecords.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Z tries to drum

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum