F.O.S.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MY NEW FUCKING MIX BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 posters

Go down

MY NEW FUCKING MIX BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty MY NEW FUCKING MIX BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  DACE Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:49 am

http://www.mixposure.com/ranking.php?mode=blog&message_id=7104&row_template=news_page.tpl

SONG SAYS IT ALL....And SO have I... Exclamation Exclamation

Posted ALL over FB,...Few to comment...FEW! And they CRY about HOW bad shit is!
WELL thats what they GET!..cause there WIMPS!

I had about ALL i can stand with ALOT of people on the NET! Not meaning ANY here.

YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST! AND THANK YOU FOR THAT!

No im NOT pissed, JUST SAY'N!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DACE>
DACE
DACE
Admin

Back to top Go down

MY NEW FUCKING MIX BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: MY NEW FUCKING MIX BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Star4mation Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:03 pm

It's a damn good song Dace!
Star4mation
Star4mation
Admin

http://star4mation.daportfolio.com/

Back to top Go down

MY NEW FUCKING MIX BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: MY NEW FUCKING MIX BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  DACE Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:11 pm

Yes its an OK song..but an AWESOME artist statement that should refect that in its attention...I KNOW this, and why its not done that..And CASE in point, MADE.

Thank you brother Steve..Smile

DACE>
DACE
DACE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DACE Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:49 pm

Just gave them alittle RE to there NONresponce to my blog..3rd one on this tune! and some other THOUGHTS to them!!!

I might just go ahead and get kicked off that popularity site! iv seen people get 40 reviews on songs iv heard my whole LIFE! or ones JUST like them...SAME OLD SHIT!

Then the Blog-thing the other day...Im getting FILLED up on that place! Just dont know man! Then my friends put AWESOME music there and gets IGNORED!

You guys might need to talk me down on this one.

Some good stuff came to me from that site...What i said in my RE there, i might do..just leave that tune only there and carry on..not go there much????? Im just getting very OLD on it man!! VERY! for MANY reasons!

HELL..im about the ONLY one here that go's there much as it is..I wonder if i NEED to anymore....?? time to move on??? let me know ya thoughts.

DACE>

DACE
DACE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  z Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:16 pm

I know what you mean Bro.

I drop songs off there sometimes.
And I reply to FOS-ers that post there and cool people like CSK.

But I really spend little to no time there anymore.

I have to pull a song down to add one anyway....

Z
z
z
Admin

http://atomicforcerecords.com

Back to top Go down

Post  globaltrancemission Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:36 pm

I think you already know my feelings about OMD's in general.

Since I rejoined nothing has changed. Most of the artists there have no focus on "real music". The focus is on getting reviews and stroking egos.

DACE.... You need to ask yourself .........if you had 100 reviews a day and were at the Number 1 spot for a month what does that achieve in "real terms" ?

Sites like that are a micro-environment....a virtual world....completely meaningless and worthless in the real world.

If you feel your music deserves better then you can leave there anytime .....its your decision.

I only rejoined myself so that I could post some reviews for you guys to give you support and if you leave there then I will also go because the site offers me nothing much that I need.

I don't need people to tell me whether my music is good or bad because I can make that call myself ....although I am always interested in what you guys think because you make music and share for the same reasons that I do.

This little forum is worth a thousand Mixposures because its completely free of bullshit Shocked
globaltrancemission
globaltrancemission
Admin

http://www.globaltrancemission.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  DACE Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:50 pm

I like MIX alot...I just want this tune RESPONDED to...And its NICE to VENT ones feelings, AS i did in the tune also.
Got alot of friends there. Like the site on the whole.
SO...Thank you brother. Means alot.
DACE>
DACE
DACE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  z Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:14 pm

DACE wrote:I like MIX alot...I just want this tune RESPONDED to...And its NICE to VENT ones feelings, AS i did in the tune also.
Got alot of friends there. Like the site on the whole.
SO...Thank you brother. Means alot.
DACE>

It's too bad that venting your feelings... WHICH IS COMPLETELY APPROPRIATE HERE
Will probably get you a smackdown there.

There are good people there.

But I agree with Peter's assessment.

The minute you step out of the "Normal Rock and Roll" Box, you automatically get less attention
on ANY OMD.

They are VERY soft rock and regular rock centric.

Which means that experimental and electronic and even metal get WAY less attention.

Z

z
z
Admin

http://atomicforcerecords.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rick k Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:28 am

Dace is 100% right in his thoughts. I've been on mix since the very beginning and to this day wonder why
it is the way it is. Yes it does seeem to be all about popularity and certain people promoting certain others.
The only reason my numbers are high is that my tunes have been sitting there for 5 years. gotta go to work
now but I'll be back later today.
Rick k
Rick k

Back to top Go down

Post  DACE Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:18 am

Its JUST like LIFE i guess...I told Dazed on FB..Its NOT on him..He did an AWESOME Job with the site. Its a shame the members not do more with it.
SOME do, but not enuf of them.
Anyway..We dont give-in to what sucks.
we speak about it in hopes it might change.
DACE>
DACE
DACE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum