F.O.S.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZERO RETURN

3 posters

Go down

ZERO RETURN Empty ZERO RETURN

Post  Rick k Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:06 am

Well I had an almost 3 hour drive to work today so I put in Zero Return and forgot about the pain in the ass Drive
and enjoyed my buddy's music. It sure made the drive tolerable.
What a super CD Dace put together, I got so caught up in the music I didn't care how long it took to get here.
Rick k
Rick k

Back to top Go down

ZERO RETURN Empty Re: ZERO RETURN

Post  DACE Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:38 am

MAN RICK! it feels SO good to think of you driving to work listening..Smile WOW! Awesome!

This is way i feel REAL Cds are important to have. Rick...(Kunaki) would be a great site for you to use to put your music out in Album form..There VERY good, as you can hear and see. I think FREE??? But you can get your CDs VERY cheap..like a buck or so..It simple also, upload ya tunes and art, then order them..Smile

Be AWESOME to have some of yours...Smile

DACE>
DACE
DACE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DACE Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:38 am

MAN RICK! it feels SO good to think of you driving to work listening..Smile WOW! Awesome!

This is way i feel REAL Cds are important to have. Rick...(Kunaki) would be a great site for you to use to put your music out in Album form..There VERY good, as you can hear and see. I think FREE??? But you can get your CDs VERY cheap..like a buck or so..It simple also, upload ya tunes and art, then order them..Smile

Be AWESOME to have some of yours...Smile

DACE>
DACE
DACE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  globaltrancemission Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:38 am

That's the DACE effect......and his new stuff just gets better and better Smile Smile Smile
globaltrancemission
globaltrancemission
Admin

http://www.globaltrancemission.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down