F.O.S.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEMO KORG AX3000G Amps and Acoustic simulation

2 posters

Go down

DEMO KORG AX3000G Amps and Acoustic simulation Empty DEMO KORG AX3000G Amps and Acoustic simulation

Post  globaltrancemission Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:50 pm

DEMO - Korg AX3000G Demo 003 by globaltrancemission

Demo Number 3 of the Korg with just the Jaguar straight into the mixer with no added effects or processing.
This one goes through some of the Clean and distortion Amps and finishes with Acoustic Guitar simulation.
Unless stated otherwise the settings are Studio Reverb and Neck Pickup.....no other effects used.
0.00 - 1.00 BLACKFACE 2 X 12 HALF GAIN
1.00 - 1.31 BLACKFACE 2 X 12 FULL GAIN
1.32 - 2.23 VOX AC30 HALF GAIN
2.23 - 3.02 VOX AC30 FULL GAIN
3.06 - 3.50 UK 1968 PLEXI (MARSHALL) FULL GAIN
3.50 - 4.40 UK 1983 100W COMBO FULL GAIN
4.41 - 5.34 UK MODERN FULL GAIN
5.34 - 5.52 USA MODERN FULL GAIN - BRIDGE pu
5.52 - 6.37 USA MODERN FULL GAIN - NECK pu
6.37 - 7.13 METAL DRIVER HIGH GAIN SCOOPED MIDS
7.13 - 8.00 METAL DRIVER HIGH GAIN FULL MID FOR LEAD
8.00 - 8.30 ACOUSTIC SIMULATOR TYPE 1 NO AMP (DIRECT) HALL REVERB - BRIDGE PU
8.30 - 8.45 ACOUSTIC SIMULATOR TYPE 2 NO AMP (DIRECT) HALL REVERB - BRIDGE PU
8.45 - 9.09 ACOUSTIC SIMULATOR TYPE 3 NO AMP (DIRECT) HALL REVERB - BRIDGE PU
9.14 - 9.47 ACOUSTIC SIMULATOR TYPE 4 (DOBRO) NO AMP (DIRECT) HALL REVERB - BRIDGE PU PLAYED WITH GLASS SLIDE (BADLY)
9.47 - 10.28 ACOUSTIC SIMULATOR TYPE 4 (DOBRO) NO AMP (DIRECT) HALL REVERB - BRIDGE PU PLAYED NORMALLY (COOL VINTAGE BLUES)

I find that doing these demos helps me to really find my way around all the different Tones available here. I am quite impressed with these Amp sounds as they will sound even better with some EQ and effects added.

Great Acoustic guitar sim....especially the Dobro...I could pick some Blues with that sound Smile

Coming next will be some of the stranger effects that are unique to this unit....DO NOT MISS It.....I promise some surprises Smile
globaltrancemission
globaltrancemission
Admin

http://www.globaltrancemission.co.uk

Back to top Go down

DEMO KORG AX3000G Amps and Acoustic simulation Empty Re: DEMO KORG AX3000G Amps and Acoustic simulation

Post  DACE Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:53 pm

This is the difference in what you have and what i have. You have an FX processor, I have a modeler that has some FX but is really just a recording interface. BIG DIFF!

Im really hearing the difference Peter. Yes, i need a Multi-FX box for sure at some point.
I guess my Digitech was an FX box, but not highend enuff really.

I think I will go Rack mount for FX...Since i would only use it to record really. Im pretty DRY live with an Amp. And it would hook up better to my rig that way also. Yes, rack mount i think for me.

CRAZY GREAT SOUNDING PETER! Very good buy. Do they make this one in a rack???
Line6 FX-racks are SO HIGH! but there AWESOME!

Nice nice Peter! you got the right one for sure!

DACE>
DACE
DACE
Admin

Back to top Go down

DEMO KORG AX3000G Amps and Acoustic simulation Empty Re: DEMO KORG AX3000G Amps and Acoustic simulation

Post  globaltrancemission Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:21 pm

You might want to look at this

http://www.korg.co.uk/products/effects/pandora_px5d/fx_px5d.asp

A tiny pocket sized unit but its got everything that would be in a rack (they don't do a rack).

It has all the same amps and cabinets as mine and lots of the effects but some things are different as mine is a live pedal.

There are demos on You Tube and it sounds great....also got USB so you can use it with a PC (mine does'nt but thats OK for me)

It is more expensive than mine because its a newer model .....although mine is still current its an older design and is well proven.

One like mine would be great for you as long as you don't mind not having USB on it. I would recommend it because it has knobs to control everything and its just so easy to use. Also the price at the moment is about half what you would pay for a Boss or Line 6 that offers the same sort of capabilities.

The Pandora is cool but its expensive (about the same as a Pod XT) and its a tiny plastic box where mine is in a solid steel case and is built like a tank.
globaltrancemission
globaltrancemission
Admin

http://www.globaltrancemission.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down