F.O.S.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VOX Gear

2 posters

Go down

VOX Gear Empty VOX Gear

Post  DACE Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:24 am

Vox Valvetronix VT50 Guitar solidstate Double combo Amp
VOX Gear Cndoqw10
Vox Valvetronix VT50 Guitar Double Combo Amplifier

Producing the true sound and feel of a bona fide tube amp, the VT50 guitar Double combo amplifier is great for gigging or recording. Sophisticated modeling technology is used to provide twenty-two different amps. Plus twelve high-quality effects are built-in. You can create your tone using the desired amp and effect, and save it in memory as one of eight programs (two banks x four channels). No matter your playing style or music genre, the VT50 is an amp that will perform.

Vox VT50 Guitar Double Combo Amplifier Features
VOX Valve Reactor circuit with a 12AX7 to produce real tube power amp sound
22 realistic amp models (from high-gain to legendary boutique and vintage amps
12 effects (including independent reverb, rivaling the quality of dedicated units)
Three banks for each amp model, giving you a total of sixty-six preset programs
22 programs of song presets simulate the sounds of famous guitarists
The ability to save eight of your own edited programs
Power level control allows you to obtain power amp distortion at low output levels
Headphone output to allow you practice at home, even at night
VFS5 footswitch option (not included) for hands-free operation
Provides an external speaker output
VOX Gear Cndrnc10
VOX Valve Reactor circuit delivers true tube power amp sound
The VOX Valve Reactor circuit is the key factor that separates the Valvetronix series from other modeling amps. The 100% analog original power amp circuit actually has the same power amp circuit as a full-tube amp, using a 12AX7 miniature triode to reproduce a distinctive tube amp sound unattainable by digital technology. In other words, it replicates aspects that have an important influence on the sound of a tube amp, such as the power amp's class A/AB operation and the interaction of the power stage with the TWO speakers, thus reproducing not only the response of the original amp's power amp circuitry, but also the power amp's distortion as well as the nuances and subjective sound pressure of a full-tube amp.

Since there's a power level control that allows you to decrease just the volume without affecting the tonal character, you can adjust the volume while enjoying the same sense of drive as when the master volume is at maximum. This means that you can obtain the exact same sound even when you're unable to play at maximum volume, such as when you're at home.

Twenty-two amp models use high-quality modeling technology
Another indispensible aspect of the Valvetronix series is the modeling technology that is the source of its diverse amp sounds. The sounds of twenty-two tube amps sought-after by the guitarists are built in, including vintage amps that are now hard to find, as well costly boutique amps. The coverage includes not only vintage types, but also the latest high-gain types, accommodating a wide variety of playing techniques and styles.

Twenty-two amp models use high-quality modeling technology
Another indispensible aspect of the Valvetronix series is the modeling technology that is the source of its diverse amp sounds. The sounds of twenty-two tube amps sought-after by the guitarists are built in, including vintage amps that are now hard to find, as well costly boutique amps. The coverage includes not only vintage types, but also the latest high-gain types, accommodating a wide variety of playing techniques and styles.

Twelve high-quality effects deliver the essentials with plenty of variation
Effects are an important part of creating your guitar sound. The VT series contains twelve effects with quality rivaling that of dedicated stand-alone processors, ranging from familiar standards to fresh new types. Of these, the reverb effect is always available, and three of the other eleven types are composite effects that allow up to three effects to be used simultaneously. Noise reduction can also be used at the same time. Each effect has multiple parameters that you can adjust to create the precise sound you want. There's also a tap switch that makes it easy to set the delay time or modulation speed. Independent reverb is provided, giving you an even broader range of sound-creating possibilities.

Sixty-six preset programs including song presets that simulate the sounds of famous guitarists
For each amp model, the VT series provides a song preset that simulates the guitar sound of a famous guitarist, giving you a total of twenty-two such presets. These song presets make it easy to instantly obtain the guitar sound of well-known songs everyone has heard. Each amp model also has a basic preset that represents the most typical settings, as well as an effected presetthat takes full advantage of the effects, totaling forty-four presets. Together with the song presets, you have a total of sixty-six preset programs. Of course, you can also save your own favorite edited programs as one of eight user programs.

DACE
DACE
Admin

Back to top Go down

VOX Gear Empty Re: VOX Gear

Post  DACE Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:27 am

Only 1000 made! Limited Edition! A true Beauty!
VOX Gear 11705810
First introduced in 1958, the AC15 combo has been the amp of choice for countless guitar players throughout the world. Drawing on more than 50 years of amp-building expertise, the AC15C1 Custom Series offers maximum tonal dexterity.

An Evolution in Tone
VOX Custom Series amps offer two channels: Normal and Top-Boost. Each channel is equipped with its own Volume control, and the Top Boost channel offers highly interactive Treble and Bass tone controls. This powerful channel pairing provides an abundance of tone-crafting control, letting you dial in a classic sound that is all your own.

Both channels rely on the Tone Cut and Volume controls in the Master section. The Tone Cut control operates in the power stage rather than the preamp stage, allowing an additional degree of tone-shaping. The Master Volume control works in conjunction with the individual volumes of each channel to create just the right degree of gain-staging. By balancing the individual and Master volumes, the Custom Series can deliver everything from a clean VOX "chimey" sound to a powerful overdriven tone.

Sound in Motion
You can sweeten the sound of your Custom Series amplifier using the VOX Classic Tremolo effect. Both the speed and the depth are adjustable, allowing you to generate just the sound you want. A warm Spring Reverb is also included on all Custom Series amps, adding spaciousness to the sound. All Custom Series amps can use the VOX VFS2 footswitch, allowing you to turn the Reverb and Tremolo effects on and off as you continue to play.

Power Sharing
The AC15C1 combo makes use of 3 x 12AX7 preamp tubes and uses pair of EL84 tubes to drive a single 12" Celestion G12M Greenback. All models in the Custom Series offer a switchable 8/16 ohm output jack for powering an external speaker cabinet when you need to speak with a little more authority; using this jack will mute the internal speakers. Additionally, a 2nd extension speaker jack allows you to run an extra 16 ohm cabinet along with the internal speakers for a fuller sound.

AC15C1-RD Limited Vintage Red Edition

The AC15C1 tube combo amp – a worldwide favorite – is now available in a limited Vintage Red edition

From their earliest origins to the present day, VOX has sent numerous custom-color and limited-color amplifiers out into the world. Ranging from standard colors such as gray, blue, green, and purple to original colors such as two-tone and tan, this range of variation goes far beyond that of other amp brands. Each of these models has represented a further enhancement of the superb VOX design and unique look, and has captured the interest of guitarists in every generation. Now, the limited-color Vintage Red resurrects a custom color that appeared in 1963, for a particularly vintage character. With a character that differs from the limited red on VOX amps of recent years, this model projects a weightier and deeper feeling. It's an excellent match for the AC15C1 – the reigning standard of mid-size tube-amps – and will project a powerful presence in any environment; on stage, in the studio, or at home
DACE
DACE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DACE Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:30 am

Vox Valvetronix AD100VT Guitar Amp
VOX Gear Cbqbun10

Put the punch back in your strum with the Valvetronix AD100VT. This Vox guitar amp produces life-like preamp tube sound with Vox Valve Reactor circuitry. With 11 models of vintage and modern amp classics, this Vox combo amp gives you a whole lot of food for experimenting with your strings. The two channels and a manual mode allow you three sets of sounds to explore and the various knobs let you customize this Vox guitar amp to suit your needs. The 12-inch Vox speakers only add to the utility of this Vox combo amp and give you blasting effects each and every time. The Valvetronix AD100VT will only give you a reason to jam up without a reason!

DACE
DACE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  globaltrancemission Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:06 pm

The Vox Valvetronix sounds are based around the Vox Tonelab LE pedal just like the Line 6 amps are based around the pod.

The interesting thing is that if you look at the Korg AX3000G Toneworks pedal that I have
VOX Gear Hero_ax3000g

Then look at the Vox Tonelab LE (which is more than twice the price) ;

VOX Gear 273-910_l

Yes you can see its more or less the same pedal.

Difference is that the layout is reversed and the Vox does have a valve in it with one or two other different settings. But all the amps,cabinets and FX are the same !!!!!

I have my Blackstar pedal of course which can give me hot valve sounds instead !!!!

A bit more checking on Korgs Japanese website reveals that Vox and Korg are actually linked together so I guess that Korg have a big hand in the electronics for these amps.
globaltrancemission
globaltrancemission
Admin

http://www.globaltrancemission.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  DACE Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:03 pm

I think highly of KORG because they dont oversaturate there produce-lines, or the market. KORG owns a FEW companies, cant remember any at this time. But i seem to recall someone buying them out??????...HHmmm...??

Good company, been around the whole time also.

DACE>
DACE
DACE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  globaltrancemission Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:21 pm

A little searching revealed that Vox which was a British company owned by Rose Morris was actually bought out by Korg way back in 1992 so it appears that all Vox products are made by Korg.

According to the page below the AC30 Valve amps were still buit in the UK by Marshall......how strange !!!!!

http://www.voxshowroom.com/uk/amp/korg.html

It has also been announced that Korg are now the official USA distributors for Blackstar products too.

They certainly have some great product lines under their belt Smile
globaltrancemission
globaltrancemission
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DACE Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:51 pm

Smart company to keep there "good" name, good...

Im going to post on all brands as i get on them. Im shoping ebay by day...Smile its fun to look. And im looking to sell Amps on ebay, NOT guitars! Amps are harder to find, and bring more cash. Thing is, I wont want to sell them...lol...But i need to get some money flowing in here, So...YES.. Smile I would rather sell Amps than guitars on ebay. Sold many in the past and made more money than off a guitar. There cheaper at flea markets than guitars also.

DACE>
DACE
DACE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  globaltrancemission Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:02 pm

DACE wrote:Smart company to keep there "good" name, good...

Im going to post on all brands as i get on them. Im shoping ebay by day...Smile its fun to look. And im looking to sell Amps on ebay, NOT guitars! Amps are harder to find, and bring more cash. Thing is, I wont want to sell them...lol...But i need to get some money flowing in here, So...YES.. Smile I would rather sell Amps than guitars on ebay. Sold many in the past and made more money than off a guitar. There cheaper at flea markets than guitars also.

DACE>

Selling Amps on E Bay sounds a good idea if you can find them at the right price.

So here's an idea on how to sell them (or guitars for that matter).

You can put in your ad as much detail as you like but the one thing that will actually sell amps or guitars is the sound. Why not do a good demo on Soundcloud of what you are selling and put that into your E Bay entry.

Or maybe even a video ???

You would be using your skills to sell......people trust somebody who knows the gear they are selling and the tone you get should really help.

I bet you could sell Amps, Guitars and pedals much better by doing this and probably get a good price.
globaltrancemission
globaltrancemission
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DACE Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:08 pm

Good idea and i will do that. But, iv never had probs finding great deals OR selling gear. ONLY prob is i have no money to work with. But if i did, i would not have the luck i have i bet. Maybe if i get some TAX money, ill use that to start. I have done very well in the past buying and selling, so, Smile..Great idea Peter..

DACE>
DACE
DACE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum