(Seeds) of the FUNGUS Band (PICS)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

(Seeds) of the FUNGUS Band (PICS)

Post  DACE on Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:08 pm

Cedric "Stix" Stokes (Drums,Vocals)
Dace "Fungus" Yates (Guitar,Vocals)






Stix





avatar
DACE
Admin

Posts : 1759
Join date : 2009-06-25

Back to top Go down

Re: (Seeds) of the FUNGUS Band (PICS)

Post  GinjaBug on Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:11 am

great pictures...looks like you guys have fun Very Happy
avatar
GinjaBug

Posts : 671
Join date : 2009-06-25
Age : 35
Location : Chicago

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=693311

Back to top Go down

Re: (Seeds) of the FUNGUS Band (PICS)

Post  DACE on Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:30 am

YES..We really do Ginn...We smile about the whole time while playing. Its very cool and fun. I think its cause we are old and just glad to be alive and able to do music?? Anyway..Smile thanks.
DACE>
avatar
DACE
Admin

Posts : 1759
Join date : 2009-06-25

Back to top Go down

Re: (Seeds) of the FUNGUS Band (PICS)

Post  Star4mation on Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:18 pm

Cool pics Dace!! Thanks for posting Smile

_________________

I am the centre of this universe
The wind of time is blowing through me
avatar
Star4mation
Admin

Posts : 1012
Join date : 2010-04-21
Age : 60
Location : Devon, England

http://star4mation.daportfolio.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: (Seeds) of the FUNGUS Band (PICS)

Post  z on Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:57 pm


Awesome! Sticks looks real cool. Cool

So much better to have a real drummer there often enough that you
can get a real mind-groove-thang going!

Great pics!

Z
avatar
z
Admin

Posts : 1991
Join date : 2009-06-25
Age : 55
Location : Minnesota

http://atomicforcerecords.com

Back to top Go down

Re: (Seeds) of the FUNGUS Band (PICS)

Post  DACE on Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:55 pm

Yes..Smile

Been recording the Jams, but not jacked with them..useing one mic into a tape deck..I cant upload anywhere , so i have not choped out a part and shared it. SO wish i could, but......Thats my life, HARD!
DACE>
avatar
DACE
Admin

Posts : 1759
Join date : 2009-06-25

Back to top Go down

Re: (Seeds) of the FUNGUS Band (PICS)

Post  z on Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:48 pm

DACE wrote:Yes..Smile

Been recording the Jams, but not jacked with them..useing one mic into a tape deck..I cant upload anywhere , so i have not choped out a part and shared it. SO wish i could, but......Thats my life, HARD!
DACE>

Can't wait to hear some!

Z


avatar
z
Admin

Posts : 1991
Join date : 2009-06-25
Age : 55
Location : Minnesota

http://atomicforcerecords.com

Back to top Go down

Re: (Seeds) of the FUNGUS Band (PICS)

Post  DACE on Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:11 pm

I will get it worked out some how...calling tomarow..Just what i need, another bill to pay! affraid
DACE>
avatar
DACE
Admin

Posts : 1759
Join date : 2009-06-25

Back to top Go down

Re: (Seeds) of the FUNGUS Band (PICS)

Post  z on Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:31 pm

DACE wrote:I will get it worked out some how...calling tomarow..Just what i need, another bill to pay! affraid
DACE>

Well there's another mic on the way.... Very Happy
You'll get that studio full of gear one of these days.


Z
avatar
z
Admin

Posts : 1991
Join date : 2009-06-25
Age : 55
Location : Minnesota

http://atomicforcerecords.com

Back to top Go down

Re: (Seeds) of the FUNGUS Band (PICS)

Post  DACE on Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:34 pm

z wrote:
DACE wrote:I will get it worked out some how...calling tomarow..Just what i need, another bill to pay! affraid
DACE>

Well there's another mic on the way.... Very Happy
You'll get that studio full of gear one of these days.


Z

Send a Mic???
Yes, one day VERY SOON....Im gona rob a bank or somthing soon...lololol..
Im almost to the "filling" point Z...Smile
DACE>
avatar
DACE
Admin

Posts : 1759
Join date : 2009-06-25

Back to top Go down

Re: (Seeds) of the FUNGUS Band (PICS)

Post  z on Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:51 pm

DACE wrote:
z wrote:
DACE wrote:I will get it worked out some how...calling tomarow..Just what i need, another bill to pay! affraid
DACE>

Well there's another mic on the way.... Very Happy
You'll get that studio full of gear one of these days.


Z

Send a Mic???
Yes, one day VERY SOON....Im gona rob a bank or somthing soon...lololol..
Im almost to the "filling" point Z...Smile
DACE>

I mean I sent an AKG-98s (and XLR cable) with the bass parts.... should get there soon.
I never use the thing, since I have my Octava for vocals.

Z
avatar
z
Admin

Posts : 1991
Join date : 2009-06-25
Age : 55
Location : Minnesota

http://atomicforcerecords.com

Back to top Go down

Re: (Seeds) of the FUNGUS Band (PICS)

Post  DACE on Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:40 am

lol..my spelling again..I meant (sent)...Thank you Z..Very much needed..You should see my mic-cord.lolol....One night i steped on it and yanked it apart...I HAD to fix it some way...I fixed it, but it looks BAD...lolol.,...All taped together..its pretty sad really..I should fix it better...Anyway...Will be fun stuff working on the bass..Hope i dont screw it up.
cheers
I will be checking the mail box offten.
DACE>
avatar
DACE
Admin

Posts : 1759
Join date : 2009-06-25

Back to top Go down

Re: (Seeds) of the FUNGUS Band (PICS)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum