F.O.S.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Wife and I

+3
z
Star4mation
DACE
7 posters

Go down

My Wife and I Empty My Wife and I

Post  DACE Mon May 03, 2010 3:15 pm

Have talked about internet service. Can we pay for it? Do we "need" it to be happy? Ect.....We both agree we cant pay for it any longer. We are paid up for a month, after that we will go off line, and pretty much off-grid over time...No power-no bills.

Truck is allmost paid off and we really dont even need one. We can get a ride once a month to get food, ect. I can trap and fish, and we garden, also get 90.00 food stamps, so we can live better really by doing this.

Im selling my gear down to only one guitar-my POD-laptop. when we get to not need power, i will get a flattop guitar to play.

SO, when we go offline, we will find some where to get online and check in and say hi.
IF i ever record again, i can upload those some where for you. But dont look for that happening. Letting go of recording, and the band. I can play and sing in the woods and be fine.

We are HAPPY and excited about this..We have done it before and know its not that hard. It makes for happy people really. So, no sadness here, and you should not be either.

I will be around a month, then every now and again.

DACE>
DACE
DACE
Admin

Back to top Go down

My Wife and I Empty Re: My Wife and I

Post  Star4mation Mon May 03, 2010 3:56 pm

As long as you and your wife are happy Dace, then that is all that matters in the world!
I am therefore Happy too Smile
Don't get me wrong, I shall miss you and your music big time!! (glad Z sent me the DNA discs and an OS one too) Hope there's an internet cafe in your area so you can say hello now and then.
Peace Smile

Steve:)
Star4mation
Star4mation
Admin

http://star4mation.daportfolio.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  z Mon May 03, 2010 4:18 pm

Glad you're happy about the decision Dace.
You will be missed.

Like all those who have gone their own way.

I support your decision 100%.

If I have to bring a banjo to play on Dace Mountain instead of
an amp and an electric, I'm just fine with that.

You don't need to upload, or record. But do play. When you feel like it.

Z
z
z
Admin

http://atomicforcerecords.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DACE Mon May 03, 2010 4:19 pm

Thanks Steve..Smile Yes, I will be around another month, and check in from time to time somewhere..Smile

What I have i mind for my music is to go back to where i started years ago..Flat-Top guitar, blues music. If i can run across someone with a good Mic and studio, would be very easy to record me singing and playing...And it gives me time to get GOOD at it before recording or sharing it.

I dont have much faith in mans time left on earth as we know it now. So i dont think theres time to get to the sharing point again. Its just me, i see what going in the world and my life, time is very short mate. And happy and excited about that also. Its NOT the END for me/us, i dont see it like that. I see it as our NEW chance to do right. On this earth or not, NEW LIFE comes from death. MAN will never last forever. I feel lucky to have the chance to see MANs end/begining, hope i get to see it.

I had a good life on earth, got to do SO many cool things. Im looking forward to the afterlife. Its a nice idea anyway. Most fear the unknown, not me, interested in it.

Im just glad for what we got to do together and that we have some more time still.
HOW could we ever forget each other??? Cant, i dont feel. We will ALLWAYS know each other. Smile

We got a good friendship mate..Smile SO lucky we both are.

DACE>
DACE
DACE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star4mation Mon May 03, 2010 4:28 pm

Too right Dace! We do have a good friendship and we've had some good fun too Smile
Star4mation
Star4mation
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  z Mon May 03, 2010 4:36 pm

Funny you should mention the blues.
Been thinking about them a lot lately.

That reminded me of this. Words by my buddy Nawick.

Z
z
z
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DACE Mon May 03, 2010 4:51 pm

Thank you Z...Smile

Theres ways around everthing. I could come there and do electic music with you.

Power will be the last to go. Many things must go first. When the power bill is silly, because we do use as much as the min-bill, we cut it off. Things get real bad, cut it off sooner and deal with shit. Not a prob.

Thinking its the end of all you know of me is just wrong thinking.
You should know i can do anything i want to do. Power gona stop me if i want to record? no bro, i can find it...My first uploads online were done with a Gas-Gen...As you know. AND a 12 volt car-batt....Im smarter the the avrg-bear mate.

You know i am..Smile

Recording iv DONE to death. IF i need to record I WILL....
If TOM comes here and wants power, HE can pay for it, and i will use some of it..Smile
Mike is keeping his Amp, Guitars, and your POD. I can use his.
If power is cut, we can take HIS gear to the power.

Music is just music, LIFE is life! I HAVE music, recorded, online, for sale, inside me, in my past, in my heart and head, So, there ya go...One must "think" about some things in life to SEE it right. It take time and an open mind. MOST have few little of those 2 things. Then if they do, they dont use those enuff.

EVERYONES time is coming to learn this. Im happy for them. They will be suprised at what they can do with NOTHING...One gets might smart, mighty fast...Smile I know I suprised myself 10 years ago. Not just what i could do, but what i thought was SO important, i found WAS NOT...Smile Thats the main thing to learn in life. Your MORE than you let yourself be. Holds true for ALL people. The KEY is letting go and seeing what it like. You ride a bike, so you know this..You just ride, you dont "think" about it as your doing it because you learned to "let go" and just RIDE when you learned to bike.

One of my Kids i could NOT get thru to about that..the other is a natural, had to show Cara nothing, she just does it..She NEVER clawed, from the ground setting, to WALKING...Caleb, STILL cant walk right/good..lololol..he is 21..lolol...Boy kid. He cant ride a bike yet, cause he cant "let go" and trust himself.

ANYWAY f'ing way....LOL...Your my best friend Z...Enuff said.
Your email about wanting to put my Album up was a true gift.
Its showed me what you really care about is ME.
As Brenda said when you sent me money and i got a tad mad about it.
You just care about me. That SO nice Z. I accept that from you.
(you have done alot for my heart bro), just by being YOU.
The thing that sicks in my mind about both your visits is the goodbye HUGS.
Very nice feeling. There dear in my mind bro.
Many more goodbye HUGS to you bro.
Your a neat dude that impacted my life like no other has.
Zs gona do good things one day, for MANY people.
Its just WHO he is.
I will be able to not only say I know him, but he is my BEST friend also.
Maybe i can do the same?
Its a nice thought..Smile those are important.

Z.....HELL YES BRO!....HELL YES!

DACE>
DACE
DACE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  z Mon May 03, 2010 5:54 pm

but what i thought was SO important, i found WAS NOT... Thats the main thing to learn in life. Your MORE than you let yourself be. Holds true for ALL people. The KEY is letting go and seeing what it like.

SO SO TRUE!

You're a great brother Dace.
Younger, and yet wiser.

Z
z
z
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rick k Mon May 03, 2010 6:11 pm

Dace, God bless you and Brenda. I know you well enough to say you certainly will make
the best of what you have. Ya got the smarts and the skills to do what ever you set out to do.
Fair winds and following seas mate!!!

Rick
Rick k
Rick k

Back to top Go down

Post  DACE Mon May 03, 2010 6:14 pm

Wise im not yet, but i CAN see the truth, and the whole picture very well. Allways have, and that one of my downfalls.

Try'n to send the tracks, very slow, might have to stop for awhile to check emails. i have gear for sale on CraigsList, need to keep up with that. About half the tunes are sent. ill send the rest later if i have to stop them.

Later Tater..Smile

DACE>
DACE
DACE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DACE Mon May 03, 2010 6:17 pm

Thanks Rick..Smile
Come visit when i can bro..
Will be REAL fun to come your way.
We can go fish, and do some music.
(be around another month online)
LATER bro..
DACE>
DACE
DACE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sly puppy Thu May 06, 2010 2:56 pm

Dace

i know you will check in

And I am glad that you and Brenda are happy with the decision.

I been away from the interent as you know various reasons for my absence - missed the interaction with my friends on line.

I kept popping in as I am sure you will.

Just be happy in the knowledge you will be missed

Sly

Sly puppy

Back to top Go down

Post  GinjaBug Fri May 07, 2010 1:05 am

if it isn't for work or resurch/info finding then the net is nothing to miss. when ever i go out of town, i got without using the net and to be honest...i forget it exsists in that time : )) . as long as you are happy that's all you need! I love you
GinjaBug
GinjaBug

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=693311

Back to top Go down

Post  globaltrancemission Thu May 13, 2010 2:34 pm

Dace...

So Sorry for getting here late buddy.

As you know I have only just come back to making my music after an 18 month layoff which I spent trying to sort out my priorities.

My time now is spent at home caring for my 92 yr old mother (family comes first) and I get time to do my music and I am ready to do it again.

Since I stopped working I feel much more chilled and relaxed .....in fact it's a relief not to be a slave any more...in spite of the lack of any real income ... so I guess I can understand a lot of what you are saying. At my age (nearly 59) it is not likely that I will work again.

I wish you all the luck in the world .....it is a pleasure knowing you and your music...and I am sure that you will be back in touch when you are ready.

All the very best...
globaltrancemission
globaltrancemission
Admin

http://www.globaltrancemission.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  DACE Thu May 13, 2010 2:56 pm

Peter , A friend of mine from a LONG time ago is moving here (I think), pretty sure. He, TOM will be paying the internet bill...Smile so i can say hi or check in when ever i want.

Did some vocals on an OUR SANCTUM (my metal band), tune a few days ago.
Dont play guitar at all much now. maybe once every 2 weeks at best for a few mins.

Got a few OFF-line music ideas going. be a few months to get things back in order.

Anyway..Thank you Peter. Stay chilled bro.

DACE>
DACE
DACE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star4mation Thu May 13, 2010 3:01 pm

Hey Dace, hope you're still developing those Voice Tubes. Wicked idea Smile
Star4mation
Star4mation
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DACE Thu May 13, 2010 3:34 pm

Yes, im gathering parts still. was thinking on them yesterday matter of fact..Smile

DACE>
DACE
DACE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum